Hi All,

I have recently (trial and error) gone through all available keyboard shortcuts in the hub message list, and I am either missing something, or the keyboard support is really poor (which is a bit ironic, this being a BlackBerry App on a "BlackBerry" phone - but nothing new there). One glaring omission is no way to select a message. In BBOS you had the track pad which allowed you this, but nothing on Android. For example there is a "jump to next unread" button... which essentially does nothing: highlights a message for a moment, and that's it, no way to open it by other means than a tap. There is a shortcut to open the account list... and then what? There are the old school keys like T-op, B-ottom, N-ext day, P-revious, but same thing. Slightly pointless. I've never tested the hub with a USB keyboard so I don't know if cursor keys do anything.

So - some three years since Android Hub was released and is this it? I am starting to feel like the BlackBerry spirit is all but gone, bar the "sym" key maybe.

Is there anything I missed about the keyboard support?
    03-22-18 03:43 PM
    You missed nothing. The keyboard shortcuts you describe are not available for the Android version of Hub.

There is no way to select an email and open it with a keyboard.

With that said, I agree that tapping U only to momentarily highlight the next unread message is rather pointless.
    03-22-18 10:18 PM
    You missed nothing. The keyboard shortcuts you describe are not available for the Android version of Hub.

There is no way to select an email and open it with a keyboard.

With that said, I agree that tapping U only to momentarily highlight the next unread message is rather pointless.
    OK, well, it is what it is. The shortcuts I described (t,b,n,p; a for accounts) do work on my priv and K1, but ultimately do not do a lot. Barf.
    03-23-18 07:31 PM