Hey, I'm still rocking the Hub as my main email app with my Android phone.
    I've been, however, experiencing some issues lately, I'll try to list them down:

- Phone calls and SMS no longer appearing in Hub. It looks that this is because of an Android security limitation. I've read somewhere that previous versions of the Hub do keep this feature. Can you advise which version in particular should I try and if I'll lose anything in particular with it?

- Telegram messages not showing

- Can't unsync drafts folder from my account

- High battery consumption

Hope to hear any insights.
    03-01-21 10:24 AM
    I've been, however, experiencing some issues lately, I'll try to list them down:

- Phone calls and SMS no longer appearing in Hub. It looks that this is because of an Android security limitation. I've read somewhere that previous versions of the Hub do keep this feature. Can you advise which version in particular should I try and if I'll lose anything in particular with it?

There’s couple of threads already going here with limited to zero solutions. I don’t believe the BlackBerry employees visit the CB Forums anymore but @LiamQ is one I vaguely remember.
    03-01-21 10:27 AM

The BlackBerry Hub Suite was basically abandoned a couple of years ago. It's truly time to search for more modern and actively supported alternatives.

Aqua, Nine, or even Gmail, Outlook.
    pdr733 likes this.
    03-01-21 11:56 AM
    If you want it to work the paid app is the way forward, I use it on a Titian with no issues.
    03-01-21 04:18 PM
    If you want it to work the paid app is the way forward, I use it on a Titian with no issues.
    It's not really a way forward. It's clinging to the past with dead-end software.
    03-01-21 04:28 PM
    Seems it's high time to replace the app.
    What do you recommend with a close behavior?
    Thanks
    03-02-21 05:32 AM
    Seems it's high time to replace the app.
    What do you recommend with a close behavior?
    Thanks
    Who is your email provider?
    03-02-21 07:30 AM
    Conite, Hub is still working well for me on my Samsung phones. But have you checked out Samsung email? If so, your thoughts?
    Thanks!
    03-02-21 09:11 AM
    Who is your email provider?
    I use a corporative Alt-N MDaemon email server account and another gmail based one.

I find really useful the email and other accounts consolidation in one single inbox.
    03-02-21 09:15 AM
    Conite, Hub is still working well for me on my Samsung phones. But have you checked out Samsung email? If so, your thoughts?
    Thanks!
    I don't really have much experience with the Samsung email client, but I know a lot of people like it.
    03-02-21 10:02 AM
    I use a corporative Alt-N MDaemon email server account and another gmail based one.

I find really useful the email and other accounts consolidation in one single inbox.
    Pretty much any email client can handle IMAP.

See post number three.
    03-02-21 10:04 AM

Earlier conite mentioned “Aqua, Nine, or even Gmail, Outlook.” as recommendations. I would suggest to begin researching alternatives.
    03-02-21 11:37 AM
    Hub still works good for me on Samsung for email.
    bh7171 likes this.
    03-02-21 07:18 PM
    salut, je suis nouveau et j'aimerais savoir s'il est toujours possible d'utiliser Facebook et wathsapp sur blackberry Q10 en 2021?
    03-02-21 08:01 PM
    salut, je suis nouveau et j'aimerais savoir s'il est toujours possible d'utiliser Facebook et wathsapp sur blackberry Q10 en 2021?
    Yes - but both require Android apps.

www.whatsapp.com/android

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/facebo...-apk-download/
    03-03-21 07:25 AM
    Earlier conite mentioned “Aqua, Nine, or even Gmail, Outlook.” as recommendations. I would suggest to begin researching alternatives.
    Thanks for your useful suggestion but not for my question...
    03-04-21 08:45 PM
    I thought I would just put some preferences out here? Am testing on an S10+ and S20+. My favs so far, in order, are Aqua, Nine and then Samsung email. The problem I'm having with Aqua is that I can't get it to sync my hotmail contacts or calendar. I've emailed support, but havn't heard back yet. It does fine with my work 360 account. Note that I did purchase the pro version.
    04-11-21 07:35 PM
    For some reason my Hub "healed itself", but also have "Spark" loaded and it's worth a look if you're searching for a new client.
    Yesterday 08:16 AM