Hi.

I have a problem with my Hub. I installed on XIAOMI Android device and looks good but after some minuts it stoping synchronization email account. The rest is working well, so sms, facebook, whatsapp (sometimes ). When I will refresh I have to open a account setting in HUB services, than Hub is starting and working some minutes. Can you help me with any solution?

Sorry for my english....
    02-02-17 11:53 AM
    Is there anything on your device that might be shutting the app down? Any battery optimization apps, resource optimization apps? I know some of those apps often get bundled. Might be shutting down Hub because it thinks it's a battery / resource hog.
    02-02-17 02:09 PM
    I don't know. On the settings hub and hub services have all permission to work all the time.
    02-02-17 02:41 PM
    Xiaomi and Huawei both have incredibly aggressive power management settings.

They will kill any 3rd party apps (with allowances for system apps and popular apps)

You have an app management app on your phone. Look at it, and you'll have to change your settings to not close hub and hub+ services.

Same thing on my huawei phone.

Also, if you have 7.0, make sure to remove the hub and hub+ services from the battery optimization, this also prevents notifications from coming late, the hub won't have to wait for its maintenance window.
    02-02-17 02:45 PM
    Thanks, it's looking that's working. I will test next days.
    Thanks a lot
    02-02-17 07:29 PM
    Next problem.... Sometimes it's looking like hub loosing password to the accounts. I need put new and start working. Strange problem.
    02-13-17 09:24 AM