I've been given a fitness band for Christmas.

I had to search for the Android app apk as I couldn't find it on Snap. However, I can’t get it to work.

Reading some reviews on the GP Store users commented the older version worked better. So I went back to get the apk for an older version.

Unfortunately, even though I have deleted the app I first installed, every time I try to install an odd app it complains the newer version is already installed.

How do I permanently get rid of an Android app?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 03:31 AM
    I m stucked in the same situation, i can t revert to a previous version of Android apps, looks like it doesn t really remove them...any help will be appreciated, thanks!
    12-25-15 07:25 PM
    What method are you using to uninstall?

Try installing the same version you had before then use Sachesi to scan your phone and delete the app. It might clean up leftovers that were originally left behind.

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv.
    01-17-16 02:30 PM
    If you searched before posting you would find that there are (too) many threads about this issue. I will give you a clue: Android Runtime in latest update. The solution is also in all the threads. Another search clue: Cobalt.
    01-17-16 03:00 PM
    If you searched before posting you would find that there are (too) many threads about this issue. I will give you a clue: Android Runtime in latest update. The solution is also in all the threads. Another search clue: Cobalt.
    Just help the guys out, sheesh. There is an issue in the Android runtime for the latest OS. You need to revert back the two Android runtime files to the previous OS. You can find the info is posts #33 &#34 here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1054597

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 03:36 PM
    If they had done a simple search they would have found this: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12206982
    Happy?
    01-17-16 03:51 PM
    Just help the guys out, sheesh. There is an issue in the Android runtime for the latest OS. You need to revert back the two Android runtime files to the previous OS. You can find the info is posts #33 &#34 here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1054597

Posted via CB10
    Yea I hate when people do things like that as well. Kudos to you and your response.

My Z10 is better than yours!
    01-19-16 01:22 PM
    Thanks to everybody, I did search before writing in this thread but couldn t find the exact point with t solution.
    01-30-16 12:20 PM