As the title says, how can I do this on my keyONE? I'm obviously using the android blackberry password keeper. I'm trying to move away from a cloud-based password provider due to security concerns. I tried to create a CSV file from lastpass, even saved it in unicode. When I attempt to import it, Keep simply tells me "Not a valid backup file"

Any ideas?
    07-24-17 02:19 PM
    The import option isn't meant to go from other systems to Password Keeper. It was only meant to import BlackBerry 10 backup files into Password Keeper but, you can try this - https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...eeper-1058071/
    andy957 likes this.
    07-24-17 02:41 PM
    Someone else post issues with Password Keeper and Lastpass.... someone suggested exporting a CSV file from both and then comparing them in EXCEL (or another spreadsheet app) and trying to match the LastPass format to the Password Keeper format.

That said... something to be said for cloud based storage that isn't affected if your phone dies or is lost in some way (mine just did and Password Keeper was an issue).
    07-24-17 02:41 PM
    Someone else post issues with Password Keeper and Lastpass.... someone suggested exporting a CSV file from both and then comparing them in EXCEL (or another spreadsheet app) and trying to match the LastPass format to the Password Keeper format.

That said... something to be said for cloud based storage that isn't affected if your phone dies or is lost in some way (mine just did and Password Keeper was an issue).
    You just need to perform regular backups in my opinion. These password websites are a huge target for hackers, and we will just see more and more of them being cracked in the future.
    07-24-17 03:10 PM