Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Is there any possibility to install the three apps option when pressing home button on any other Android smart phones? I only get one - the swipe up one...not the swipe left or right.
    12-15-16 10:47 AM
    No. It's built into the launcher.
    12-15-16 09:14 PM
    No. It's built into the launcher.
    I also installed blackberry launcher but there is still only one option...lol.
    12-16-16 03:43 AM
    It's not built into the launcher. it's baked into the OS. It's one of BlackBerrys extras.
    12-18-16 05:52 AM
    It's not built into the launcher. it's baked into the OS. It's one of BlackBerrys extras.
    Any way to get it working on other Android phones?
    12-18-16 01:59 PM
    Any way to get it working on other Android phones?
    Not that I know off. There are apps that do something similar but it's only one swipe (home button) not all three.
    12-18-16 08:01 PM
    Not that I know off. There are apps that do something similar but it's only one swipe (home button) not all three.
    I have already installed the app with one button...maybe in the future people will bring three buttons...
    12-19-16 12:50 PM
    I use an app called Switchr.
    Attached Thumbnails Home button swipe-93259.jpg  
    supertom likes this.
    12-24-16 01:23 PM
    Thank you for the advice...I guess I'll stick with one option for now. Tried the app but it is in the pro paid version to use swipe up...lol I don't want to pay for any apps...
    12-25-16 03:38 PM
    Thank you for the advice...I guess I'll stick with one option for now. Tried the app but it is in the pro paid version to use swipe up...lol I don't want to pay for any apps...
    Developers need to eat.
    hjc73734 likes this.
    12-25-16 04:04 PM
    You can't afford $2?

That's sad.
    12-25-16 04:08 PM
    How is the response time on that app? I used Pie Control and some other app but there's considerable lag in launching the apps. Was faster if I'd just hit home and launch it manually.

I'd like to use it on my other phone and I don't have access to it for the holiday weekend.
    12-25-16 04:14 PM
    You can't afford $2?

That's sad.
    I don't buy apps. And never will.
    12-26-16 04:28 AM
    There's always a lag. It's not perfect but it works.
    12-29-16 10:33 AM
    There's always a lag. It's not perfect but it works.
    Ok I tried the switchr app and it was pretty quick at switching. So paid for the pro version.... Imagine that!...

But then when I swipped from the home key, benefit of the pro and more like the priv gesture, there was considerable lag. Like up to three seconds.

It turns out that sliding from the home key will bring up the home screen first, and that caused lag. If I assigned the trigger points away from home or any other buttons, the switch is fast. So I assigned it to the left corner.

On discovering this I went back to using to Pie Control because the corner trigger targets are drawn relative to the screen position. Same result, fast switching on anywhere except existing button locations. BTW, Pie Control is free as long as you only need three swipe targets and three swipe and hold targets.... For those who are too cheap to pay $2.

I know it may seem like I wasted the whole $2 on SwitchR. But I see it as a learning experience and well worth the price.
    Home button swipe-img_20161229_0903538.jpg
    Last edited by hjc73734; 12-30-16 at 12:59 PM.
    12-29-16 11:01 AM
    Ok I tried the switchr app and it was pretty quick at switching. So paid for the pro version.... Imagine that!...

But then when I swipped from the home key, benefit of the pro and more like the priv gesture, there was considerable lag. Like up to three seconds.

It turns out that sliding from the home key will bring up the home screen first, and that caused lag. If I assigned the trigger points away from home or any other buttons, the switch is fast. So I assigned it to the left corner.

On discovering this I went back to using to Pie Control because the corner trigger targets are drawn relative to the screen position. Same result, fast switching on anywhere except existing button locations. BTW, Pie Control is free as long as you only need three swipe targets and three swipe and hold targets.... For those who are too cheap to pay $2.

I know it may seem like I wasted the whole $2 on SwitchR. But I see it as a learning experience and well worth the price.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161229_0903538.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	139.1 KB 
ID:	415004
    This app is not irreplaceable. And the swipe up function is not irreplaceable. I can live with other apps perfectly. It doesn't make any difference. There is no app for me at the moment is irreplaceable. So there is no need for me to buy it.
    12-30-16 10:31 AM
    This app is not irreplaceable. And the swipe up function is not irreplaceable. I can live with other apps perfectly. It doesn't make any difference. There is no app for me at the moment is irreplaceable. So there is no need for me to buy it.
    Funny how you call it "non irreplaceable" yet you started a thread to find an app to meet your needs. LOL

The Pie Control is FREE as long as you only need one level of shortcuts. And I didn't pay for the pro features cuz I only needed one level (3 quick swipe, 3 swipe/hold).

You're welcome.
    12-30-16 12:53 PM
    Funny how you call it "non irreplaceable" yet you started a thread to find an app to meet your needs. LOL

The Pie Control is FREE as long as you only need one level of shortcuts. And I didn't pay for the pro features cuz I only needed one level (3 quick swipe, 3 swipe/hold).

You're welcome.
    I have one level swipe app already called now gesture tweaks. If three can't do, not a big deal.
    12-30-16 03:48 PM