I downloaded Google Trips and forwarded my flight and hotel info to my Gmail account, but Trips never detected them. I then installed TripIt and gave it access to my Gmail; it found the travel emails immediately. Luckily, my employer has a deal for us to use TripIt Pro with Concur for free. However, Google Trips is supposed to be pretty good. Any idea why it isn't picking up the info?
    11-27-17 08:32 PM
    I downloaded Google Trips and forwarded my flight and hotel info to my Gmail account, but Trips never detected them. I then installed TripIt and gave it access to my Gmail; it found the travel emails immediately. Luckily, my employer has a deal for us to use TripIt Pro with Concur for free. However, Google Trips is supposed to be pretty good. Any idea why it isn't picking up the info?
    It's useless app.
    11-27-17 08:36 PM
    It's useless app.
    It magically loaded my trip today, but only the airline info. I don't even see a section for the hotel.
    arif b santoso likes this.
    11-29-17 02:38 PM
    what phone are you using?
    11-29-17 03:42 PM
    what phone are you using?
    K1.
    11-29-17 07:04 PM
    I removed tripit over a year and half ago. to this day anytime I book a flight and get an email confirmation, I will immediately get an email from tripit support to download the App again. It's annoying.
    11-29-17 07:11 PM
    It magically loaded my trip today, but only the airline info. I don't even see a section for the hotel.
    It doesn't always detect confirmation mails. But I built this little tool to help me with that and with trips where I don't have any electronic confirmations:

https://frs.birth-online.de/
    12-03-17 02:42 PM
    It doesn't always detect confirmation mails. But I built this little tool to help me with that and with trips where I don't have any electronic confirmations:

https://frs.birth-online.de/
    Thanks but using TripIt Pro instead.
    12-03-17 02:47 PM