Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    My Google Play Updates screen shows several apps updated 16 hours ago however when tapping the "updated" app it shows that the last update was installed much longer ago.

As example, Device Search shows the last update being on Sept. 12th.

I cleared Google Play cache and force stopped it to no avail....

The time stamp of the rest of the apps on the list is legit.

Using a KEY2 with the latest OTA OS build.

Anyone experience the same?

Google Play App Updates - Out of Sync Dates?-notable-00015.jpgGoogle Play App Updates - Out of Sync Dates?-notable-00016.jpg
    11-21-18 05:34 PM
    Noticed this too on my week old KEY2. The Google Play app has been updated a couple times recently, maybe they messed something up. Yesterday I noticed that the all white "My apps and games screen". Not a fan. Plus they took away the search button. Why? :-(
    11-22-18 01:32 AM
    Noticed this too on my week old KEY2. The Google Play app has been updated a couple times recently, maybe they messed something up. Yesterday I noticed that the all white "My apps and games screen". Not a fan. Plus they took away the search button. Why? :-(
    Yup. This is it! Darn it....I was excited to get some updates for the BlackBerry apps; they haven't been updated in a long time...
    11-22-18 10:42 AM
    Yup. This is it! Darn it....I was excited to get some updates for the BlackBerry apps; they haven't been updated in a long time...
    I just did some recon and the "last updated" date is the date the update went thru...not when we actually got it / installed. I would double check the app info in the Play Store and compare dates.
    11-22-18 10:48 AM
    I just did some recon and the "last updated" date is the date the update went thru...not when we actually got it / installed. I would double check the app info in the Play Store and compare dates.
    Not sure what I am missing here...the dates do not corresponde, unless there is an update hanging somewhere that we aren't getting?
    11-22-18 10:52 AM
    Not sure what I am missing here...the dates do not corresponde, unless there is an update hanging somewhere that we aren't getting?
    Here's an example:
    It says last updated 11-16-18 and I updated "2 days ago", making it the 20th when "I" actually updated. / installed. The "last updated" date is the time the app it's was updated in the Pay Store itself by the developer. Or that's wut I took from the info I seen.

Hope that makes a little bit of sense, lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play App Updates - Out of Sync Dates?-screenshot_20181122-105422.jpg   Google Play App Updates - Out of Sync Dates?-screenshot_20181122-105409.jpg   Google Play App Updates - Out of Sync Dates?-screenshot_20181122-105402.jpg  
    11-22-18 11:00 AM
    Here's an example:
    It says last updated 11-16-18 and I updated "2 days ago", making it the 20th when "I" actually updated. / installed. The "last updated" date is the time the app it's was updated in the Pay Store itself by the developer. Or that's wut I took from the info I seen.

Hope that makes a little bit of sense, lol.
    If that's the case then I updated the app 16 hours ago while the app dev pushed an update to the store in Sept.?

Even if it's the other way around it doesn't add up because there is no update available to download / install.
    11-22-18 11:05 AM
    If that's the case then I updated the app 16 hours ago while the app dev pushed an update to the store in Sept.?

Even if it's the other way around it doesn't add up because there is no update available to download / install.
    I believe that's correct. Umm...did u just get ur KEY2 and had updates available in the Play Store?
    11-22-18 11:07 AM
    I believe that's correct. Umm...did u just get ur KEY2 and had updates available in the Play Store?
    Got the KEY² on launch day!!
    11-22-18 11:08 AM
    Got the KEY² on launch day!!
    Gotcha. Yea...something ain't right, lol. Maybe they fouled up the dates...
    11-22-18 11:14 AM
    Gotcha. Yea...something ain't right, lol. Maybe they fouled up the dates...
    We'll continue to monitor this. Thanks for responding!
    11-22-18 11:16 AM
    So I uninstalled Device Search and then reinstalled it.

The app now shows that it was updated 18 min ago which confirms that the "My apps & games" page shows the time that the user / device updated the app on their device while the date in the app page is the date that developer pushed the update to the store.

By that account, I do not understand why my device updated these apps in the last 24 hours while the devs pushed updates much longer ago as I check my available updates on a daily basis.
    11-22-18 11:55 AM
    Now check this out...

Google Play on my KEY² is showing last BlackBerry Keyboard update on Oct. 22nd.

Chrome browser on a PC showing last BlackBerry Keyboard update on Oct. 29th.

What is happening!?!
    11-23-18 06:56 PM
    My Android Auto app reads Nov 20th on Chrome with a PC and Oct 15th on my device while showing updated yesterday...
    11-23-18 07:08 PM
    11-23-18 07:15 PM
    Yeah. That's been happening with my Android devices as well. Weird.
    11-23-18 07:54 PM
    I cleared Google Play Store data and now everything seem back to normal...!

So odd.
    11-23-18 11:04 PM
    I cleared Google Play Store data and now everything seem back to normal...!

So odd.
    Interesting. I might try that... Wut all does that delete?
    11-24-18 04:04 AM
    Interesting. I might try that... Wut all does that delete?
    It doesn't seem to delete anything.
    11-24-18 10:29 AM
    It doesn't seem to delete anything.
    It didn't delete apps from ur library? Did u have to re-sign in I'm guessing?
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play App Updates - Out of Sync Dates?-screenshot_20181124-103144.jpg  
    11-24-18 10:34 AM
    It didn't delete apps from ur library? Did u have to re-sign in I'm guessing?
    Didn't have to re-sign and had no apps in my library so I can't tell.
    11-24-18 10:36 AM
    Didn't have to re-sign and had no apps in my library so I can't tell.
    I did it. Apps still in the library. Will kno something when there's a new update for something ;-)
    11-24-18 10:43 AM
    I did it. Apps still in the library. Will kno something when there's a new update for something ;-)
    Yup!
    11-24-18 10:44 AM