Such a ball ache. My general WiFi is painstakingly slow and my tethered connection with another data SIM is a fraction of my 4G. I've used all of them including data and I still have to get through 15% of photos and video to backup. It's been 3 days of those **** and I know when it doesn't work because my device warms up.

Any solutions?
    11-12-15 04:51 PM
    Disable that crap and backup manually through USB lol.

I don't use their new photos app at all...is just a Google+ front end. I use a lightweight app called Quickpic, which is much better IMO.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    11-12-15 04:55 PM
    Such a ball ache. My general WiFi is painstakingly slow and my tethered connection with another data SIM is a fraction of my 4G. I've used all of them including data and I still have to get through 15% of photos and video to backup. It's been 3 days of those **** and I know when it doesn't work because my device warms up.

Any solutions?

Get better WiFi? Get better 4G? Reduce the amount of images you're backing up? Change the quality of the backups? Back up locally since your internet sucks?
    howarmat likes this.
    11-12-15 04:56 PM
    Get better WiFi? Get better 4G? Reduce the amount of images you're backing up? Change the quality of the backups? Back up locally since your internet sucks?
    Lol.

I've just toggled the main Camera roll folder on/off by accident and now it wants to sync 2091 photo's and videos. It's racing through the numbers now and before I only had 11 to go. I hope these are not duplicates and the reason it was taking a while because it was large videos. 🙍👏👎
    11-12-15 05:10 PM
    OK update on last post it raced to the exact same point before grinding to a stall but it carries on working but doing nothing at the same time. Great.
    11-12-15 05:19 PM