I am looking for suggestions for apps that help show and hide notification bar with a swipe gesture near bottom or hot spot corner tap or some kind of shortcut maybe press and hold square or triangle or swipe up or down from triangle .. Etc.

Thanks.
    11-29-16 12:14 AM
    11-29-16 12:37 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze,
    But won't I lose the swipe up to get 3 options in BB launcher? I don't want to lose my Hub with swipe up to the right.
    11-29-16 01:06 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze,
    But won't I lose the swipe up to get 3 options in BB launcher? I don't want to lose my Hub with swipe up to the right.
    Nope.
    11-29-16 02:07 PM
    Sorry it didn't work for me, it requires pressing and holding O (home) button and the icons/functions appear in the middle of the screen.
    This one works very well actually, except it cannot add the button like LG could (4th button) because it is not supported on 4.4 and above, but it can add a floating button above the navigation buttons for Notification pull down function, although it works a bit slow, not sure why. Like as if you were sliding your finger really slowly.

Try it.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....backkey&hl=en
    11-29-16 07:46 PM
    although it works a bit slow, not sure why.
    MM limitation, it notes it in some other apps I've used that interact with the notification shade. Seems third-party apps don't fully have access to it and there's oddness in some apps.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    11-30-16 12:43 PM
    MM limitation, it notes it in some other apps I've used that interact with the notification shade. Seems third-party apps don't fully have access to it and there's oddness in some apps.
    Is it any better with 7 I wonder.
    But thanks for your help.
    11-30-16 05:18 PM
    There is a way but you're not going to like it. You will need two apps to do this xD

Install Homebot to replace home button Press. Install Drop down status bar for this function.

In Homebot select launch app and select drop down notification and you're good to go.
    12-09-16 03:55 PM
    There is a way but you're not going to like it. You will need two apps to do this xD

Install Homebot to replace home button Press. Install Drop down status bar for this function.

In Homebot select launch app and select drop down notification and you're good to go.

I ended up using "Back Button" and disabling the add'l buttons and using only the dropdown button right above the home button.
    It looks like this now:

It works very well, like we said before, dropdown action is pretty slow, but you can easily speed it up by swiping down anywhere on the screen (including near bottom) the get the notification bar to show up faster.

This works great, plus you can move it around easily if there is something you need to access behind the down triangle. I put it there because it doesn't affect the keyboard much since it goes over space key and I normally use the edges of space key.
    12-09-16 04:14 PM
    Nice! I also just figured out another way (incase you ever want to change your method later) using the app "All in one gestures" allows you to add a hot spot to the nav bar (Left or right end) and a double tap there slides the notification panel down.
    Attached Thumbnails Gesture or shortcut for notification bar-69919.jpg  
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    12-09-16 05:34 PM
    Nice! I also just figured out another way (incase you ever want to change your method later) using the app "All in one gestures" allows you to add a hot spot to the nav bar (Left or right end) and a double tap there slides the notification panel down.
    Thanks. I'll check it out. Great find.
    Only if I could see your picture on CB app........ I don't know what's wrong with pictures. I can see mine but not yours. Maybe CB can't show pics hosted on CB website. Did you retrieve pic from Web to CB when adding?
    12-09-16 07:12 PM
    Thanks. I'll check it out. Great find.
    Only if I could see your picture on CB app........ I don't know what's wrong with pictures. I can see mine but not yours. Maybe CB can't show pics hosted on CB website. Did you retrieve pic from Web to CB when adding?
    I have no idea when or how I uploaded my photo xD I think it carried over from my Windowscentral account.
    12-09-16 07:42 PM