It's a scanning app for managing documents, business cards and other paperworks that you need to keep a copy or record.
    It's quite easy to use, just take a picture for the document,click the button with the crop icon, then it will show you a frame and you just need to tune the size you want, click the tick button and it will help you crop the redundant, just keep the content you want.
    Actually I have put it on the GooglePlay Store.It's my first try!So if you mates have an interest in my app please give a try and post your comment!
    here is the link
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....camscan&hl=en
    And if you have any advise , please notify me! With your feedback I believe I can make my app more better! Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails [FREE]Camera Scanner PDF - a powful mobile scanner app!-05.jpg   [FREE]Camera Scanner PDF - a powful mobile scanner app!-061.jpg   [FREE]Camera Scanner PDF - a powful mobile scanner app!-01.jpg   [FREE]Camera Scanner PDF - a powful mobile scanner app!-02.jpg   [FREE]Camera Scanner PDF - a powful mobile scanner app!-06.jpg  

Last edited by Jackie Chen2; 09-09-16 at 01:39 AM.
    09-07-16 03:13 AM
    Hey ... great job. Do you know if this will work with BB10 through the Android Run Time? Perhaps some of us can give this a try and see. Sounds like a handy app.
    09-07-16 09:38 AM
    Hey ... great job. Do you know if this will work with BB10 through the Android Run Time? Perhaps some of us can give this a try and see. Sounds like a handy app.
    I think i will work, please give a try, thank you
    09-07-16 08:09 PM
    You really need a "pay for no adds" option. Especially marketing on a Blackberry site. I am more than willing to pay for no adds. Cheers!

Posted via the Dtek50 and/or Z30...
    09-10-16 12:43 PM
    Why is it better than just using the camera?

via Priv
    09-10-16 02:44 PM
    Why is it better than just using the camera?

via Priv
    I believe you can easily crop the image (receipts, business cards etc) and it saves as a PDF.

Edit: I just tried the app. It's very basic, but this isn't necessarily bad. It does need a "done" and / or "save" button. It only will save to Google drive. I couldn't find any settings to save local.

09-10-16 04:16 PM
    I tried it on my Passport, but unfortunately the app crashed and shut down. I tried it again and seems to be working.

Is there anyway you can adjust the cropping option such that we can just pull down the top of the square to where we want it to go (similar to how you see this in the Microsoft Office suite. The way you have it, you need to adjust the height twice. Once for the lefthand side of the image, and then on the right side. However, if we could pull down from the middle of the top line, it would simplify things.
    09-10-16 08:36 PM
    You really need a "pay for no adds" option. Especially marketing on a Blackberry site. I am more than willing to pay for no adds. Cheers!

Thanks for you advise! And I will try to make that option comes true
    09-11-16 08:03 PM
    I believe you can easily crop the image (receipts, business cards etc) and it saves as a PDF.

Edit: I just tried the app. It's very basic, but this isn't necessarily bad. It does need a "done" and / or "save" button. It only will save to Google drive. I couldn't find any settings to save local.

What you means is the PDF file right? Actually when you click the outport option, the generated PDF file will automatically save in your local folder.
    And as you choose the share option, it can save to Google drive. aha....now I do feel a little awkward because at first, I do make a "done" button. But my friend tell me that a outport and share option may be better and more popular to the users. Now, I see the "done" button could be really needed. Again thanks for your advise
    09-11-16 08:16 PM
    I tried it on my Passport, but unfortunately the app crashed and shut down. I tried it again and seems to be working.

Is there anyway you can adjust the cropping option such that we can just pull down the top of the square to where we want it to go (similar to how you see this in the Microsoft Office suite. The way you have it, you need to adjust the height twice. Once for the lefthand side of the image, and then on the right side. However, if we could pull down from the middle of the top line, it would simplify things.
    Oh that's a good idea! Thanks for you advise. And actually I just have learned Android developing for a few month so that I'm not sure whether I can make this out. But I will keep trying. Again, thanks for your advise.
    09-11-16 08:20 PM