What is your experience especially if you have used GFE in the past? Do you like the email and address book user interface, any known issues? Does InTune take advantage of the unique Priv interface and hub design? Can Outlook personal and work emails co-exist in the hub?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 05:37 PM
    So, no one uses or heard about MS InTune?

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 05:50 PM
    I have never heard of Microsoft InTune in Enterprise or personal until my current class in ITSA.

It seems BlackBerry's version is much more powerful and secure from what I've read. It's really being pushed currently in all materials I've read.

Sorry I couldn't help.

PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.2876 AT&T
    10-21-16 06:01 PM
    I have never heard of Microsoft InTune in Enterprise or personal until my current class in ITSA.

It seems BlackBerry's version is much more powerful and secure from what I've read. It's really being pushed currently in all materials I've read.

Sorry I couldn't help.

PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.2876 AT&T
    Do you mean BlackBerry BES12 is better for EAS compared to InTune?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-16 04:16 AM
    I meant I think and believe (without actually using) BlackBerry's BES12, a their Enterprise MAM and MDM is way more secure in reference to AES. Especially when you incorporate their Enterprise EMM suite and EFSS.

Not sure are they ranked much higher than Microsoft InTune, In my opinion, would function with so much more continuity with your BlackBerry and other OS devices you might have enrolled.

I apologize I can't give a better response as I've never been a user to compare. But you and I both know BlackBerry is the securest. I've already considered that thought for once I complete my schooling and I employed in an Enterprise environment if they weren't using BlackBerry MDM, Watchdox etc. how I'd suggest the switch to BlackBerry.

It's not just personal preference, I like what I read about BlackBerry Enterprise's capabilities.

I thought I read they will give a free 90 minute security test of your current Enterprise, so I'm betting there are other avenues they'll offer to show they're the better choice over InTune.
    10-22-16 07:30 AM