Differs by user, perhaps. Mine kept sticking in the wrong words and I kept having to correct them. It was a constant thing. Probably because I'm less predictable.
    Select another layout from the infinite possibilities offered. You can change up the themes, key sizes, etc.

It also learns where your fingers tend to go when you try to tap certain letters. Maybe you've messed that up somehow, and need to start fresh.
    12-23-22 01:29 PM
    Swiping words up ---- that's the ONLY reason why I still prefer it, lol. Use that function all the time.
    I just find swiping or tapping on predicted words slows me down considerably.

I dictate when I'm driving, which is the only reason I used to use it.
    brookie229 likes this.
    12-23-22 01:31 PM
    Select another layout from the infinite possibilities offered. You can change up the themes, key sizes, etc.

It also learns where your fingers tend to go when you try to tap certain letters. Maybe you've messed that up somehow, and need to start fresh.
    I replaced it with GBoard, which works fairly well.
    12-23-22 02:16 PM
    Swiping words up ---- that's the ONLY reason why I still prefer it, lol. Use that function all the time.
    The flick was awesome!
    12-23-22 02:18 PM
    12-23-22 02:54 PM
    What a chump. Or is that chimp?

"The CB 1M Challenge, where the pantless people go"
    12-23-22 03:16 PM
    What a chump. Or is that chimp?

In 2022 I belive call people chimps is considered racist.
    12-23-22 03:26 PM
    In 2022 I belive call people chimps is considered racist.
    That was directed at Paul why don't you ask him what he thinks.

Am I living in your head now?

12-23-22 04:03 PM
    That was directed at Paul why don't you ask him what he thinks.

Am I living in your head now?

Not even close. I'm not black so it doesn't pertain to me. I simply mentioned it since a lot of the old boomers like you aren't familiar with the newer vernacular and some of the connotations.
    12-23-22 04:19 PM
    Flick up also doesn't work on my Redmi Note 8 Pro...
    02-06-23 02:49 AM
    Little point in using it at that point.
    02-06-23 07:06 AM
    Little point in using it at that point.
    Still "flicking" on my Samsung S20 FE that updated to Android 13 last month.

But, yeah, once that no longer works, I'll have to mourn the loss and move on.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    02-06-23 10:20 AM
    I'm "flicking" fine on my Pixel 6a with Android 13 running Graphene OS.
    02-06-23 11:23 AM
    I'm currently running version 4.1904.3.16701, I think that might be a newer version than is posted here?

If it is, let me know and I'll post it.
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    02-19-23 01:29 PM
    I'm currently running version 4.1904.3.16701, I think that might be a newer version than is posted here?

If it is, let me know and I'll post it.
    That is the newest and, I believe, last version and I am using it also on a Pixel 6a running Graphene OS. Not sure where I put the apk for it, however. Would be fine if you could post it for download somewhere.
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    02-19-23 01:47 PM
    Thank you very much! I was. Missing the word substitution that allows current date and time in saved phrases and this did the trick!
    02-25-23 09:01 PM
    I can't tell you how grateful I am to you for not throwing stuff away... Using this on my Samsung S23 Ultra and it's a delight to have it back after an enforced gap of 6 years without it. Loving getting "the flick" back...
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    02-28-23 06:43 PM
    That is the newest and, I believe, last version and I am using it also on a Pixel 6a running Graphene OS. Not sure where I put the apk for it, however. Would be fine if you could post it for download somewhere.
    Let me know if it works.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...22670115724399
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    03-01-23 09:18 AM
    I've been using it for a couple of months. It works great on Graphene OS. Thanks for posting the download link.
    ShannonLoa likes this.
    03-01-23 09:38 AM
    Alright so the trick for multilanguage is the following:

Under BlackBerry keyboard settings, set Input languages as the second English (Canada) toggle (you should see two of them for some reason) or whatever your phone is set to. Remove Use system languages.

Then under multi-language keyboards set your Primary to English and supporting languages to French (Canada) or whatever.

Then under Spelling correction set it to BlackBerry Spell Checker and Language has to be your supporting one so French (Canada)

Now it'll autocorrect both your languages without manually switching keyboards or whatnot.

Enjoy
    03-18-23 12:21 AM
    Greetings everyone,

So, I just got a new phone and wanted to install the only keyboard app I know, the blackberry keyboard. But, as you know the cobalt project is down. But,,,, as a history man who doesn't throw stuff away. I had the latest APKs saved on my old device. Without more annoying speech, here are the APKs.

1 Blackberry manager
    2 Blackberry keyboard

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mLC...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oyl...ew?usp=sharing

Install the manager. regardless of the result. go and install the Keyboard.

Make sure you firewall both apps who knows.

As of now, the servers are down, and you can no longer download dictionaries if you're using a rare language (The English and Russian, among others are included in the above APK). Again, as a historian, I saved the language files for Arabic.

How to install Arabic suggestions dictionary:
    1- On a rooted phone, install Titanium backup (free version is fine)
    2- Download the files here (3 of them) https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=share_link
    3- Put the files in the Titanium backup folder
    4- Use the check mark to restore the app data only.
    5- Enjoy
    6- God bless all

EDIT 4/1/2023: I uploaded the Arabic suggestion files. If anybody got other languages, please share.
    Hey. Just came across your post. Just changed my s21 for an s23 and now realize bb manager won't download the bb keyboard, which is how I've always accomplished this in the past. When I click your links, I get a Google page that says that the links are in violation of their policies. Do you know why? Thank you so much!
    04-13-23 06:26 PM
    I can't tell you how grateful I am to you for not throwing stuff away... Using this on my Samsung S23 Ultra and it's a delight to have it back after an enforced gap of 6 years without it. Loving getting "the flick" back...
    Just got an S23 ultra as well! When you clicked on the links in the original post, I'm assuming you didn't arrive at a webpage that said ''this goes against google policy bla bla bla'' ? I'd really love to get my bb keyboard back
    04-14-23 06:15 AM
    Just got an S23 ultra as well! When you clicked on the links in the original post, I'm assuming you didn't arrive at a webpage that said ''this goes against google policy bla bla bla'' ? I'd really love to get my bb keyboard back
    Try the link in post #68, just a few posts up. That one still works.

04-14-23 06:27 PM
    Try the link in post #68, just a few posts up. That one still works.

Thank you so much, it worked! I have it running but I couldn't find any settings for multi-language. Do you know how to get it to accept English and French? Thanks again!!
    04-15-23 06:45 AM
    Thank you so much, it worked! I have it running but I couldn't find any settings for multi-language. Do you know how to get it to accept English and French? Thanks again!!
    Documentation and usage is here: https://docs.blackberry.com/en/apps-...r1427210547873

language switch: https://docs.blackberry.com/en/apps-...w1480097127106
    04-15-23 09:49 AM
112 12345