I haven't had a keyboard update in months. Is this the latest version?
    Yes.
    08-22-20 06:21 PM
    Major problem! The BlackBerry Keyboard is white with white letter keys when the Android phone has Dark mode activated _ so i can't see what i am typing!. If I have the light mode on, the keyboard is black with white letters and all fine!

Can someone help, please? I'm running on a Xaiomi Mi9 with no problems. Dropped the handset in water. Got a new Mi9 i had spare and this problem arises with the keyboard.

Thanks in advance
    10-06-20 11:43 AM
    Major problem! The BlackBerry Keyboard is white with white letter keys when the Android phone has Dark mode activated _ so i can't see what i am typing!. If I have the light mode on, the keyboard is black with white letters and all fine!

Can someone help, please? I'm running on a Xaiomi Mi9 with no problems. Dropped the handset in water. Got a new Mi9 i had spare and this problem arises with the keyboard.

Thanks in advance
    Which version were you using before, and which are you using now?
    10-06-20 07:46 PM
    Hi, thanks for replying

I'm currently have installed v4. 1904. 3. 16701. I found this latest patch last night and installed it over what I had when I originally made this post but it hasn't made a difference'. I saw there was an update when I hit 'repair' in the app
    10-07-20 05:51 AM
    Even bigger problem... I recently updated my Google Pixel 2XL to Android 11 and now the Blackberry Keyboard is crippled. Flicking words up no longer works and it is impossible to type quickly on the keyboard at all now... it lags like crazy. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version available through Blackberry Manager to no avail. So I've been stuck using the Gboard keyboard which, compared to Blackberry Keyboard, is horribly cumbersome.

Could Android 11 be the end of Blackberry Keyboard? ������*♂️
    10-07-20 11:48 AM
    Even bigger problem... I recently updated my Google Pixel 2XL to Android 11 and now the Blackberry Keyboard is crippled. Flicking words up no longer works and it is impossible to type quickly on the keyboard at all now... it lags like crazy. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version available through Blackberry Manager to no avail. So I've been stuck using the Gboard keyboard which, compared to Blackberry Keyboard, is horribly cumbersome.

Could Android 11 be the end of Blackberry Keyboard? ������*♂️
    Some have posted the whole suite works fine on Android 11, other have all kinds of issues....

Have to hope the consumer app suite is going to make it to the new phone.... but there is no guarantee it will be.
    10-07-20 01:18 PM
    Which version were you using before, and which are you using now?
    Hi, thanks for replying

I'm currently have installed v4. 1904. 3. 16701. I found this latest patch last night and installed it over what I had when I originally made this post but it hasn't made a difference'. I saw there was an update when I hit 'repair' in the app
    10-07-20 02:50 PM
    Hi, thanks for replying

Try this older version, see what happens.
    https://mega.nz/file/iahjmAzA#cKIfG-...yA280sJd9xY_n4
    10-07-20 06:21 PM
    Try this older version, see what happens.
    https://mega.nz/file/iahjmAzA#cKIfG-...yA280sJd9xY_n4
    Thanks, Ben. It didn't install. Says "patch failed" even though the permission is set to 'Install From Unknown Sources'. I've also tried the 'Repair' option in Blackberry Manager app with no change to my problem.
    10-08-20 01:54 AM
    Thanks, Ben. It didn't install. Says "patch failed" even though the permission is set to 'Install From Unknown Sources'. I've also tried the 'Repair' option in Blackberry Manager app with no change to my problem.
    You need to uninstall your current version in order to install the older version.
    10-08-20 05:36 AM
    Ah! Thank you, tried it but still a white on white keyboard. Only way around it is to have my android theme to be white (blackberry keyboard is fine) and set my individual apps to dark... Unless there is another keyboard as close as close to the Blackberry one? Trying Microsoft SwiftKey but it is not as good!
    10-08-20 04:31 PM
    Hello @Cobalt232 Hello everyone.

Thank you for your great job. Without your apps I would hardly accepted to continue on Android, after switching form BB Passport SE.
    I have now a new Samsung Galaxy S20+.
    After installing your Blackberry applications, I successfully configured the keyboard to have Russian and Multi (En/F) keyboard layouts.
    Since then, modifying some keyboard parameters, I dissociated the French and English keyboards. I have spend many hours trying to get back the multi-language En/Fr keyboard. I may easily create it but this multi-language layout doesn't appear in the list of keyboards to make a choice from. Fr and En keyboards are separated, and I need to switch between them.
    I also uninstalled and re-installed the keyboard, no success.
    I see that there is an open issue about this at github, I added my message to a similar one. S=Does is mean that this is an known issue, and I have to wait (how much?) for an update, or there is a solution right now ?
    Would be grateful for any help.
    Last edited by Alvastar; 11-26-20 at 08:41 PM. Reason: typing error
    11-26-20 08:40 PM
    I answer to myself LOL

After several hour of struggle, I solved the issue. It seems (I am not sure but I guess) that I choose a bad keyboard from the list, not the same which was available for multi-level keyboard creation. I have English (US) and English (United States). They a re not the same.
    Hope this helps those who still search a solution
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    11-27-20 10:21 AM
    Just downloaded and installed BManager and keyboard on new Samsung S20Fe. Also did a repair. Don't see a new keyboard??
    ALREADY HAVE other BLACKBERRY apps
    01-03-21 10:40 AM
    Don't see a new keyboard??
    ALREADY HAVE other BLACKBERRY apps
    You will have to manually go into settings and select the BB Keyboard as default.
    01-03-21 10:53 AM
    Thanks just figured it out too.
    now problem setting up voice assist. Set on google voice typing.
    01-03-21 11:04 AM
    Won't type when activate
    01-03-21 11:09 AM
    Microphone icon and circle light up when pressed, but no text when dictate.
    Restarted phone several times-no help.
    01-03-21 12:01 PM
    I hope that they still works with platform OS Android 11 on newer recent Android devices.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-21 04:36 AM
94 ... 234