Google Family has a feature called Family Calendar that allows any member in a Google family to view/edit a shared calendar.

Is this supported in BlackBerry Calendar?

I have created one but I can only see it in the Settings screen, but not in the Accounts tab. That means I can't view/edit/create any event there.

Is it a known limitation?

Thank you.
    12-16-18 06:10 PM
    never heard of a "Family Calender". How is it different than just sharing your Calender with others?
    12-16-18 07:42 PM
    never heard of a "Family Calender". How is it different than just sharing your Calender with others?
    It is a shared calendar that got automatically created when you create a Google family. All members in the family by default can create or edit events there.
    12-16-18 07:46 PM
    Google Family has a feature called Family Calendar that allows any member in a Google family to view/edit a shared calendar.

Is this supported in BlackBerry Calendar?

I have created one but I can only see it in the Settings screen, but not in the Accounts tab. That means I can't view/edit/create any event there.

Is it a known limitation?

Thank you.
    I just found my solution.

I just need to the Settings and then Accounts and calendar folders. Then I just toggle the account twice. Viola, it then enables my Family and other calendars. It could be a minor bug but it's working fine now.
    12-17-18 05:32 AM