Hello everyone, after recently getting a Priv I downloaded the Asus File Manager I see everyone recommend for its simplicity and depth.
    However, I can't find the create folders option anywhere? Isn't that a standard function for any file manager? I even saw people say you can create folders with the app but I looked and looked and saw no option.
    If not so, is there any file manager app that has the ability to create folders AND look clean/simple? Thanks for any help.
    07-03-17 12:23 AM
    Hello everyone, after recently getting a Priv I downloaded the Asus File Manager I see everyone recommend for its simplicity and depth.
    However, I can't find the create folders option anywhere? Isn't that a standard function for any file manager? I even saw people say you can create folders with the app but I looked and looked and saw no option.
    If not so, is there any file manager app that has the ability to create folders AND look clean/simple? Thanks for any help.
    Yes you can create a folder. Navigate to either your internal storage or SD card. All your folders will be listed there. In the bottom right corner, there is a “+" sign. Click on it to create a new folder.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-03-17 12:25 AM
    Yes as posted. Creating folders works perfectly.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-03-17 12:28 AM
    Yes you can create a folder. Navigate to either your internal storage or SD card. All your folders will be listed there. In the bottom right corner, there is a “+" sign. Click on it to create a new folder.

Create Folders in Asus File Manager?-article-0-192f2667000005dc-264_306x423.jpg

I always thought that "button" was unclickable and never tried it. Thank you!!!
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    07-03-17 12:31 AM
    Yes as posted. Creating folders works perfectly.
    I have seen and I have tasted that it is true. Thank you.
    07-03-17 12:31 AM