Hey guys. I haven't posted here in a while everything seems changed. Anyway for the last 7-9 months I dont have the Cobalt BlackBerry Hub. I screwed it up by updating it and once and everytime I try to launch it I get that dev update error. I tried several times to start over from scratch and just can't succeed. Can anyone help me how to do this step by step? I had it for almost 2 years and messed it up. I really need the Hub, it's hard to keep track of emails without it. Without the hub I have missed quite a few important emails and now it's time I just try to get this back. Please help, thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt BlackBerry Hub for Android won't work anymore. Help?-screenshot_20191025-150641_inbox.jpg  
    10-25-19 06:15 AM
    Have you considered actually paying (and supporting) BlackBerry for it?
    10-25-19 08:32 AM
    Wait for the new version of BlackBerry Manager, then update all apps and you should be fine. Update is available at 12:00 CET
    10-25-19 05:48 PM
    Works perfect, Cobalt👍
    10-26-19 01:00 PM
    Have you considered actually paying (and supporting) BlackBerry for it?
    No I havent. Why would I even consider paying for it when I used it flawlessly for free courtesy Cobalt for almost 2 years?
    10-28-19 10:24 AM
    Why would I even consider paying for it ?
    Because you want to support the company and the developers who work on the project, instead of stealing from them?
    Trouveur likes this.
    10-28-19 10:27 AM
    Because you want to support the company and the developers who work on the project, instead of stealing from them?
    Come on Con, cut me some slack. I'm a BB Fan for life, just dont have enough money to throw away on this. Also we're interacting here after years, be nice. I remember you very well, you have helped me alot.

I didnt even know these things are paid. When I moved to Android I saw Cobalt's thread and went with it. Still love BB but that lack of app support killed it for me.

Don't accuse me of stealing buddy, say that to Cobalt in this thread. Just because he's a prestigious person here you're not gonna call him out?

I supported BB for a very long time by using their devices, using a freaking app for free makes it stealing? Seriously choose your words wisely. Good day
    10-28-19 10:33 AM
    using a freaking (paid) app for free makes it stealing?
    It's 99¢ per month for the subscription.
    10-28-19 10:35 AM
    It's 99¢ per month for the subscription.
    And who in their right mind would want to pay for that? I love BB but they never get their pricing right. Even when they started making android phones at first before the TCL merger, they were too damn over priced. Nobody's paying for a 700-800 dollar Blackberry in the modern era. Thats how much the passport and priv costed in my country, yes its expensive.

Im glad BB phones still exist for their loyal fans but they need to get their marketing and pricing strategies right. Its much better now but still
    10-28-19 10:39 AM
    And who in their right mind would want to pay for that?
    Any honest person who wants to reimburse the efforts of the company that provides the product/service. If you don't feel it's worth it, then don't use it.

If everyone shared your opinion, they would close up the app suite shop and then no one would have anything. I suppose as long as there are enough "suckers" out there willing to pay for it, you should be fine.
    10-28-19 10:43 AM
    Any honest person who wants to reimburse the efforts of the company that provides the product/service. If you don't feel it's worth it, then don't use it.

If everyone shared your opinion, they would close up the app suite shop and then no one would have anything. I suppose as long as there are enough "suckers" out there willing to pay for it, you should be fine.
    Okay bro. You go ahead and pay for it if you can. I just said I wont, period. End of story
    If you didnt have an answer to the question of this thread, you shouldnt have come here and started attacking me.
    10-28-19 11:04 AM
    Okay bro. You go ahead and pay for it if you can. I just said I wont, period. End of story
    If you didnt have an answer to the question of this thread, you shouldnt have come here and started attacking me.
    It's not an attack. It's just an appeal to your honestly.
    10-28-19 11:05 AM
    Wait for the new version of BlackBerry Manager, then update all apps and you should be fine. Update is available at 12:00 CET
    I just encountered 1 issue so far. The Hub Inbox isnt detecting emails like it used to
    My notifications and everything is on but still not getting the emails unless i tap refresh in the left bottom. Any help regarding that please?
    10-28-19 11:07 AM
    No I havent. Why would I even consider paying for it when I used it flawlessly for free courtesy Cobalt for almost 2 years?
    How’d that end up ?
    10-31-19 06:10 AM
    Lol, what's wrong with the world. I have used the cobalt on several devices, so I can get the keyboard, but pay for the BlackBerry suit on each device.
    Trouveur likes this.
    10-31-19 08:19 AM
    if you don't think it's worth 99 cents a month, then I wouldn't think you would mind not having such a worthless app to use.
    10-31-19 11:55 AM
    How long do you think the Hub Suite will be available?
    11-20-19 09:57 PM
    As long as there continues to be sufficient numbers of subscribers.
    Trouveur likes this.
    11-20-19 10:00 PM
    There was some activity with a beta release a week or two ago.
    11-20-19 10:37 PM
    BlackBerry Keyboard won't work on the Galaxy Note 10 + 5G It will download but won't let you set the keyboard as the default keyboard
    11-26-19 03:02 PM
    BlackBerry Keyboard won't work on the Galaxy Note 10 + 5G It will download but won't let you set the keyboard as the default keyboard
    Never mind. I figured out what I did wrong.
    11-26-19 04:26 PM