Of course. But I installed Clash via Snap and have no Google account/Cobalt setup on my BB as of now. Then I guess I have go to Supercell support and have them transfer the game to my Google (hopefully).
    It's imperative you don't mention BlackBerry, they won't be so inclined to help you. Just say you need help transferring your CoC account to a new Android device/googleID, and you don't have access to your old account.

Posted via CB10
    frodebh likes this.
    03-25-16 10:09 AM
    Hey daksh labana is it working ' I mean' can we attack

Posted through by my BlackBerry z10
    03-25-16 11:26 AM
    CoC is still crashing on my Leap.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 12:18 PM
    Please screenshot your base and your your ID under My Profile tab the top left. Create a new base on android, iOS. Then send SuperCell your screenshot a tell them. You want you base transferred t the new ID that you have now. I have be talking to the support my game in BlackBerry
    03-25-16 12:44 PM
    Hey guys, they have solved the issue. But it includes downgrading to 10.2 with 4.2 android runtime. Just visit this: Connect BlackBerry 10 with Google ID | Clash of Clans Land
    03-25-16 09:46 PM
    Hey guys, they have solved the issue. But it includes downgrading to 10.2 with 4.2 android runtime. Just visit this: Connect BlackBerry 10 with Google ID | Clash of Clans Land
    There is no way to downgrade to 10.2 for most of us. You can't downgrade OS after installing 10.3.2. I actually played around with different run times today to see if it made any difference to no avail. I'll check out the android runtime from 10.2 tomorrow, if it works I'll post the bar files.

Since the latest CoC wouldn't even launch with the Android Runtime from 10.2.1 I'm doubtful an even older version will behave differently. I'll report back tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    Furell likes this.
    03-25-16 09:56 PM
    There is no way to downgrade to 10.2 for most of us. You can't downgrade OS after installing 10.3.2. I actually played around with different run times today to see if it made any difference to no avail. I'll check out the android runtime from 10.2 tomorrow, if it works I'll post the bar files.

Since the latest CoC wouldn't even launch with the Android Runtime from 10.2.1 I'm doubtful an even older version will behave differently. I'll report back tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks ahead.
    03-25-16 10:56 PM
    The runtime from 10.2 won't even allow the game to launch. I tried it from other branches as well with no luck. The 9 month old post you found doesn't seem to fix the issue. Since downgrading to 10.2 is impossible once loading 10.3.2 I can't test running it on the OS itself. I've resigned to just transferring my game to my tablet.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi likes this.
    03-26-16 12:01 AM
    Then there is no way to solve the issues of Clash of clans?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 04:40 AM
    Then there is no way to solve the issues of Clash of clans?

Posted via CB10
    Clash of Clans has no issue. You're using an unsupported device. Read this thread and learn something?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 06:02 AM
    So that's it. I think it is the end of clash of clans on blackberry. I am switching to bluestacks. How is all you clash of clans addicted going

03-26-16 10:47 AM
    Tempted to get a priv tbh. Then again who knows...Maybe coc won't work on the priv next week cause it's a BlackBerry....lots of doubt in my mind

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-26-16 11:56 AM
    So that's it. I think it is the end of clash of clans on blackberry. I am switching to bluestacks. How is all you clash of clans addicted going

Honestly, since the December update, which is very bad IMO, I have been playing only casually. Supercell has been making a number of changes that I feel the game is less enjoyable now.

I do have an old Samsung Galaxy and also BlueStack, I can play my COC from there but I don't want to carry two phones.

Posted via my Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    03-26-16 01:00 PM
    FWIW I have had a support ticket open with supercell regarding this issue, their recommendations have been to uninstall and reinstall the game and to free up memory by deleting other apps, at which point they then suggested I contact my device manufacturer. It seems as though they either haven't put together the number of people reporting it, there aren't enough people reporting it, or they don't care (ie they're not supporting android 4.3), however they did say minimum supported version is android 4.0.0.3.

At this point it does not look like it will be fixed.
    03-31-16 08:40 AM
    Tempted to get a priv tbh. Then again who knows...Maybe coc won't work on the priv next week cause it's a BlackBerry....lots of doubt in my mind

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    That's crazy talk - Priv is Android and COC will work.

On another note -

It will be such an irony if BlackBerry should sell a WiFi only Android tablet now.

Imagining John Chen un-veiling the new BlackBerry 'ThrowBrick' Android tablet specially for COC customers.

Drafted on my Q10
    03-31-16 09:55 AM
    Another maintenance break. Just now. I wonder what it will change

04-01-16 05:48 AM
    Another maintenance break. Just now. I wonder what it will change

Nothing. This problem won't ever be 'fixed' because it's not a problem.

Get your google+ login while you still can so when the game stops working on BlackBerry all together you can have your village saved on a supported Android or ios device.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 07:21 AM
    I am still playing the game, but i'm getting"loot"through revenge attacks and wars till blackberry releases another android device which is almost similar ( shape or design) to my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 02:52 PM
    I am still playing the game, but i'm getting"loot"through revenge attacks and wars till blackberry releases another android device which is almost similar ( shape or design) to my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    It's good that your can still revenge since you're at low level. 5 days lasted and I cannot find any one to revenge at 4k1 cup while normal farming is not able anymore
    04-01-16 09:27 PM
    Pls help me I have blackberryz10 10.3.2.2836 and I have android playstore,play games or google play service,and I just want to sign in my clash of clan in google play service but can't sign in.pls help me

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 06:20 AM
    I have clash of clan updated but I can't make a looting,and I can't make to sign in, in a google play service.pls help me

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 06:30 AM
    Pls help me I have blackberryz10 10.3.2.2836 and I have android playstore,play games or google play service,and I just want to sign in my clash of clan in google play service but can't sign in.pls help me

Posted via CB10
    Hi JB, make sure you back up your phone using BlackBerry Link.

Then install the patched Version and you should be able to sign in now, but you might loose your village! I'm not sure!

This I what I did:
    If you have access to an iOS or Android device create a new village on it, then contact Super Cell support and ask them transfer your village to your new device. I had to give them a screen shot of my profile where I shows my numeric account name and all the troops levels and achievements.

They also asked me a bunch of questions and I answered the best I could!

Also log into Facebook as they will ask you for your numerical Facebook name
    04-05-16 09:42 AM
    I just want to sign in my clash of clan in google play service but can't sign in
    Where you already have google play and all the cobalt apps installed, you dont need to contact Supercell:
    1) Use Blackberry link to create a backup using ONLY the checkbox of Clash of clans.
    2) Delete the CoC app from your blackberry.
    3) Install the 3/25/16 patched version APK of CoC while you can - as time goes on you will need a newer patched APK: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B5CBZ...xport=download
    4) Restore your backup file of JUST the CoC data.
    5) Run the game and login to G+ to secure a sync
    6) Use some android tablet or phone so you can play CoC as you used to with the Google Account you sync'd with on your Blackberry. (note this will ONLY work for you if you have already installed ALL the Cobalt apps including whitelist)
    Last edited by mainely_linux; 04-05-16 at 10:27 AM.
    04-05-16 09:57 AM
    Ahm just asking more pls,how can I get a blackberry Link in my phone?and where I go to save my clash of clan.answer pls,,,

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 06:12 AM
    So Supercell has closed my ticket with no response.. I honestly don't think they view it as a problem, or care.. even though there are android users reporting the same issue.
    04-07-16 01:26 PM
223 ... 45678 ...