Same here. I can't do regular attacks. I can do revenge attacks though.
    03-21-16 01:03 PM
    I can't attack after update. Everything else appears to be normal.

My Google Account Manager can't sign in to my Google account at the moment, but this happens before I update coc, and I was able to attack before update.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    03-21-16 01:08 PM
    Was about to post something about this. I recently updated the game. But every time I try to attack the game crashes. Any solutions??? SMILE!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 01:12 PM
    Was about to post something about this. I recently updated the game. But every time I try to attack the game crashes. Any solutions??? SMILE!!!

Posted via CB10
    Did you try reading through this thread?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 01:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    Did you try reading through this thread?

Posted via CB10
    I can't attack after update. Everything else appears to be normal.

My Google Account Manager can't sign in to my Google account at the moment, but this happens before I update coc, and I was able to attack before update.

I think what aha is trying to say is, unfortunately there is no solution at this time. I will say though, I am enjoying doing revenge attacks right now, and one thing this update included was that you can get your daily star bonus and attack league bonus from revenge attacks. It's not so bad.
    03-21-16 01:19 PM
    I think what aha is trying to say is, unfortunately there is no solution at this time. I will say though, I am enjoying doing revenge attacks right now, and one thing this update included was that you can get your daily star bonus and attack league bonus from revenge attacks. It's not so bad.
    Actually I don't know if a solution is available or not... I was going to delete and re-install CoC to see if the problem goes away, but decided to check out the forum and see if this is a problem only happening on my Passport.... Glad that I did.

03-21-16 01:45 PM
    You need to use the MEGA app to download it

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 03:28 PM
    I doubt it, but why can't you update? The new version is right here: https://apkpure.com/clash-of-clans/c...l.clashofclans
    Is this version patched or not?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 05:20 PM
    Download, install, just crashes when you try to search for the enemy, unfortunately
    03-21-16 05:56 PM
    Same here..unable to attack damn it
    03-21-16 07:30 PM
    This might be a deal breaker.. I'll have to check whether I can get my Account to connect to a Google Account... I can't do without Farmattacks for longer... Revenge doesn't really help me, since all of them have shield most of the time..

Awesome = Z30
    03-21-16 07:35 PM
    http://pluto.androidapksfree.com/boa...roid-4.0.3.apk

Download and Side Load onto SD card, Then open from SD card onto phone, will say "UPDATE" .... Have fun
    03-21-16 09:01 PM
    I have a passport and had a crash problem after their last update too. It was whenever you tried donating troops ins war cc, it crashes.

That problem eventually went away on its own so hopefully the problem will go away here too!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 09:41 PM
    Crashing on here too when going for attack

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 09:54 PM
    Same problem here.. it crashes as soon as you hit the attack

FYI, I do have all cobalts bundle but never patched a COC as little scared and do not won't to loose coc

If any one find a solution please help, I know Cobalt is busy but he is aware and he will find the solution asap

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 10:26 PM
    Same problem here.. it crashes as soon as you hit the attack

FYI, I do have all cobalts bundle but never patched a COC as little scared and do not won't to loose coc

If any one find a solution please help, I know Cobalt is busy but he is aware and he will find the solution asap

Posted via CB10
    u have cobalts bundle apk? and u dont patch coc?? umh I mean your village not sync in google?

BlackBerry z10
    03-21-16 10:30 PM
    No I tried to patch the Google Maps but somehow it didn't work so I though no point of patching the COC as I don't want to loose it

Or may be I did something wrong when I patched maps with patcher 1.4 or may be I still did not know the step by step method yet

May be you can help help here

Thx

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 10:39 PM
    No I tried to patch the Google Maps but somehow it didn't work so I though no point of patching the COC as I don't want to loose it

Or may be I did something wrong when I patched maps with patcher 1.4 or may be I still did not know the step by step method yet

Thx

Posted via CB10
    hmmm.. go to cobalts landing pages read the first post.. for me i'm not scared losing my village now because i'll sync in google thnks to cobalts apk.. better u back up ur coc through BlackBerry link.. before u attempt the procedure..

BlackBerry z10
    03-21-16 10:42 PM

Thx

Posted via CB10
    or maybe here http://cocland.com/tutorials/connect...with-google-id

BlackBerry z10
    03-21-16 10:47 PM
    Still can't attack!!!

I already click on the Help and Support button in the game and made them aware! I suggest everyone does this also an let super cell help!!! If they can!!!
    03-21-16 11:27 PM
    Still can't attack!!!

I already click on the Help and Support button in the game and made them aware! I suggest everyone does this also an let super cell help!!! If they can!!!
    there's a new thread with new patched version with no crash issue let's see if its work.. waiting for upaloading

BlackBerry z10
    03-21-16 11:29 PM
    Could you post a link to the thread? I can't find it!!
    03-21-16 11:35 PM
    here.. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1067149

BlackBerry z10
    03-21-16 11:36 PM
    Great thanks for the help

Now the confusion is that, since I hv the COC on my passport which is up and running till yesterday's update, (now I can't attack)

From cobats 7 steps first 6 steps have been taken care
    Back up ( full and only coc back up) luckily yesterday ( day before update)
    Know suggest me how can I start. Since my old APK file of coc is already there

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 11:37 PM
    can u shre it by mega bro if ur done? dont have pc.. thnks..

BlackBerry z10
    03-21-16 11:37 PM
223 1234 ...