Hi all
    I have succesfully installed Google Play on my passport following the Cobalt procedure. Everything works goes fine installing new apps. But..when I I try to uninstall them, the app simply crashes . So, I tried uninstalling using the normal BB procedure (clicking on the little bin top right the app icon) but the uninstalled apps still appear between the play store installed apps. Any idea ? Thanks in advance :-D
    12-24-15 09:15 AM
    Hi all
    I have succesfully installed Google Play on my passport following the Cobalt procedure. Everything works goes fine installing new apps. But..when I I try to uninstall them, the app simply crashes . So, I tried uninstalling using the normal BB procedure (clicking on the little bin top right the app icon) but the uninstalled apps still appear between the play store installed apps. Any idea ? Thanks in advance :-D
    This with the latest leaked BB10 OS?
    If so see posts #33 and #34 here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...l#post12161343

It is a result of a buggy Android runtime on the 10.3.2.2876 leak.
    12-24-15 10:22 AM
    How do I get cobalt on my classic? Help please?

Posted via CB10
    12-24-15 09:43 PM
    I really need to download Google Play? Now how do I get cobalt?

Posted via CB10
    12-24-15 09:45 PM
    Here

Posted via CB10
    12-24-15 10:21 PM
    I really need to download Google Play? Now how do I get cobalt?

Posted via CB10
    Instructions and file links here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/
    12-25-15 07:58 AM
    It worked, thanks a lot :-D
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    12-25-15 09:31 AM
    It worked, thanks a lot :-D
    I too would like to uninstall an app from the Play Store. Do I hold my breath for a fix to 10.3.2
    12-27-15 02:45 PM
    I too would like to uninstall an app from the Play Store. Do I hold my breath for a fix to 10.3.2
    If you are having this issue with BB 10.3.2.2876, the fix is to overwrite the Android runtime BAR files from 2876 with the ones found in 10.3.2.2813.
    My above post has the link to the forum post describing the issue and linking the needed files.
    12-27-15 07:59 PM
    Hi everyone! I'm having the same issue that I can't delete apps that were downloaded from Google Play Store via cobalt. The OS that I'm using is 10.3.2.2836 - I don't download leaked OS releases as I'm not too tech savvy and don't trust myself doing it. I did however download the Cobalt method of using Google Play Store and have not had an issue up until last night. I'm trying to delete the official Gopro App and I'm trying to download an older version but can't cause I have the latest version still on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For all you snowboarders -> C0034CABD
    Natral Cutie likes this.
    12-30-15 11:21 AM
    Hi everyone! I'm having the same issue that I can't delete apps that were downloaded from Google Play Store via cobalt. The OS that I'm using is 10.3.2.2836 - I don't download leaked OS releases as I'm not too tech savvy and don't trust myself doing it. I did however download the Cobalt method of using Google Play Store and have not had an issue up until last night. I'm trying to delete the official Gopro App and I'm trying to download an older version but can't cause I have the latest version still on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FYI, 10.3.2.2836 is the effected "leak"
    10.3.2.2836 = Software version number of OS 10.3.2.2876

See the fix linked on my post #2 here.
    12-30-15 11:43 AM
    FYI, 10.3.2.2836 is the effected "leak"
    10.3.2.2836 = Software version number of OS 10.3.2.2876

See the fix linked on my post #2 here.
    Thanks for the quick reply - unfortunately both my desk top and laptop have crapped out on me recently and I don't have access to a desk top. Can the fix for this issue be done directly on my phone?

anon(8393425) likes this.
    12-31-15 02:48 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply - unfortunately both my desk top and laptop have crapped out on me recently and I don't have access to a desk top. Can the fix for this issue be done directly on my phone?

No good working solutions for a self-loading a BAR at this time.
    12-31-15 05:36 AM
    Yes I am having that problem as well I just noticed that. I will try the method from up above ⤴

Got high off Crackberry now I'm Berryflow'n
    James Nieves likes this.
    01-04-16 12:09 AM
    I didn't understand it? It is not uninstalling. Could you hep giving instructions?
    01-13-16 04:32 PM
    I didn't understand it? It is not uninstalling. Could you hep giving instructions?
    See posts:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12207106
    and
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...l#post12161346
    01-14-16 03:17 PM
    Hey all, I don't quite understand this. I just got my BBPP silver edition after returning the BB classic, I updated the OS to the official 10.3 that was prompted on the device. So why am I having the same issues of not being able to remove or delete the apps in the PlayStore? Really frustrating as well that I cannot download the app on the phone itself, link says the phone is too advanced to support such a file. lol okay.

So really, I'm running a legit version of BB10.3 and downloaded Cobalt's links for the Google play store and play services, yet it crashes and still remains? Then the issue is for both the leaked and official versions? Don't quite understand how I am not able to download the link from the forum provided by Cobalt. Hmmm.... Sucks that it can't be deleted from my desktop through Google Play Store.
    02-04-16 12:41 AM
    *****P.S. Not sure what happened but Crackberry crashed and I couldn't "Edit or Delete" my message I was correcting*****

Hey all, I don't quite understand this. I just got my BBPP silver edition after returning the BB classic, I updated the OS to the official 10.3 that was prompted on the device. So why am I having the same issues of not being able to remove or delete the apps in the PlayStore?

Really frustrating as well that I cannot download the link, says the phone is too advanced to support such a file. lol okay.

So really, I'm running a legit version of BB10.3 and downloaded Cobalt's links for the Google play store and play services, yet it crashes and still remains? Then the issue is for both the leaked and official versions? Hmmm.... Sucks that apps cannot be deleted or uninstalled from my desktop through Google Play Store account, why is Google so flippin crooked like this? Glad I don't have any Android devices. Sheesh. Pain and a half!
    02-04-16 12:49 AM
    Hey all, I don't quite understand this. I just got my BBPP silver edition after returning the BB classic, I updated the OS to the official 10.3 that was prompted on the device. So why am I having the same issues of not being able to remove or delete the apps in the PlayStore? Really frustrating as well that I cannot download the app on the phone itself, link says the phone is too advanced to support such a file. lol okay.

So really, I'm running a legit version of BB10.3 and downloaded Cobalt's links for the Google play store and play services, yet it crashes and still remains? Then the issue is for both the leaked and official versions? Don't quite understand how I am not able to download the link from the forum provided by Cobalt. Hmmm.... Sucks that it can't be deleted from my desktop through Google Play Store.
    The issue is all explained and a work around given at the links i post right above your post.
    02-04-16 07:33 AM
    Did you solve your problem?... I have a SE PP as well and everything went good for me. Did you download all three files in order? From Cobalt's landing page? BlackBerry Google ID, Google Account, and then "Playstore". Then later I downloaded the file for Google play Services called "Google Settings". That one just came out last month. Jan 4th 2016 or somewhere around there. I can open up Play Store, No Problem. But you have to install the other two files first. Don't know if you did that since you said you can't even install. You should be able to install. It's just un installing that became an issue with the OS update.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 06:02 PM
    This with the latest leaked BB10 OS?
    If so see posts #33 and #34 here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...l#post12161343

It is a result of a buggy Android runtime on the 10.3.2.2876 leak.
    Dear DaFoxGrey:
    thanks for your posting. Unfortunately, the link you posted explains that Sachesi should be used to patch the OS and provides links to the files to be uploaded, but not how to do that (especially for those of us not experienced with Sachesi or other uploading software). Any suggestions?

PS: how can it be that the BB OS 10 firmware has not been patched after all these months?!?
    12-11-16 06:07 AM
    Conite's post "I used Sachesi to replace the two Android bar files (from 2813), did a hard reset, and all is well," which you reference unfortunately does not explain the solution in enough detail.
    For those of us not very experienced with Sachesi, it would really be helpful if you could explain how exactly that needs to be done. An overall update of the OS is relatively straightforward, but a targeted upload is trickier... For example, are there other files (on the BB) that need to be deleted to avoid any confusion upon "hard reset"? Btw, which form of "hard reset" do you recommend? Is the one from the "settings" menu sufficient? Gone are the days when removing the battery was the answer... ;-)
    As I wasn't able to figure out how Sachesi was supposed to be applied in this situation, I instead used DDBP to upload the two attached files from the "10.3.2.2876 findings and fixes" posting*, disabled automatic updates and then rebooted my Classic (first soft reboot, then via the volume keys). Unfortunately, the problem persists...
    If BB is trying to hard to move us all onto the Android platform, why can't they just patch this error for everyone???
    I've just found another post by conite, which is a bit more detailed, but still doesn't work for me. Specifically, my Sachesi 2.0.3 (apparently the latest version) seems to have problems connecting to my BB (specifically, it seems to detect the BB in "auto detect mode", but the device details continue to show as "unknown" and the functionality appears impaired. Is it OK to use Sachesi on Mac OS X, or does it need to be Windows 10?
    Any suggestions? Thanks

*apparently can't upload them to this message board as each of them is bigger than 10MB:
    qc8960.wtr5-10.3.2.2790-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar (53.5 MB)
    qc8960.factory_sfi-10.3.2.2789-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar (365.4MB)
    12-11-16 12:53 PM
    Dear DaFoxGrey:
    thanks for your posting. Unfortunately, the link you posted explains that Sachesi should be used to patch the OS and provides links to the files to be uploaded, but not how to do that (especially for those of us not experienced with Sachesi or other uploading software). Any suggestions?

PS: how can it be that the BB OS 10 firmware has not been patched after all these months?!?
    It has been patched.

See:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post12475996
    and
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post12476041
    NOTE: The instructions I posted were for the OP's BlackBerry Passport, but it is the same for any other BB10 device, so just use your device were I mention "Passport"
    Also, if you upgrade to the newest 10.3.3 BB10 release, it will include the fixed Android Runtime.
    12-11-16 06:34 PM