I'm getting tired of seeing ads in my BBM recent chats. Has anyone, or can anyone, patch the apk to remove the ads?
    06-26-16 02:16 PM
    Some have in the past but I believe most of them stopped working and I think you need a rooted device anyway. Could be wrong there. That said, why not just pay for ad removal?
    CDM76 likes this.
    06-26-16 03:22 PM
    They are not built into the app. They are within the service. You would have to subscribe to the No Ads service to get rid of them.
    06-26-16 03:23 PM
    Some have in the past but I believe most of them stopped working and I think you need a rooted device anyway. Could be wrong there. That said, why not just pay for ad removal?
    How many for how long are gona pay for it? Isnt it something stupid to do so? If it was the only chat app option, can understand. But in this case, its really stupidity. They dont have enough customers..they are in the begging stage...but still annoys people with one or the other.

Posted via CB10
    chain13 likes this.
    06-26-16 03:43 PM
    How many for how long are gona pay for it? Isnt it something stupid to do so? If it was the only chat app option, can understand. But in this case, its really stupidity. They dont have enough customers..they are in the begging stage...but still annoys people with one or the other.

Posted via CB10
    \_(ツ)_/

Problem: Ads in BBM.
    Solution: Pay to remove them.

People will either do it or leave BBM. That's on BlackBerry to address.
    CDM76 likes this.
    06-26-16 10:26 PM
    Protected BBM on Android seems to not be getting ads...
    06-27-16 12:50 AM
    Protected BBM on Android seems to not be getting ads...
    Yup no ads no sponsor invite either
    06-27-16 01:08 AM
    How does one have a protected BBM?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-29-16 08:27 PM
    How does one have a protected BBM?

You pay a subscription for about $30 a year for it.

06-30-16 05:10 PM
    Solution. Cracked AdGuard apk.
    10-23-16 08:56 AM
    You would have to subscribe to the No Ads service to get rid of them.
    10-24-16 08:32 PM
    Most of my friends have uninstalled BBM and moved on to WhatsApp because they kept getting bombarded with invites from who knows where in Indonesia, which is the same reason why I haven't used BBM much since I moved away from BB10 OS.
    10-25-16 12:15 PM
    So true funny part is if I transferred my account to android BBM, I would get those, if I transferred back to my bb10 I had no issues, if I pay for no ads on BBM on Android no issues
    01-11-17 06:45 AM
    So true funny part is if I transferred my account to android BBM, I would get those, if I transferred back to my bb10 I had no issues, if I pay for no ads on BBM on Android no issues
    I wouldn't say something if I at least didn't try this more than a few times. I have over 30 people I have brought and I always check it. So far so good just paying for no ads fixes everything lol
    01-11-17 06:47 AM
    I pay for bbm on my PRIV, don't get spammed by invites. Same as my passport. My ad infested iphone and asus tablet on the other hand I get a few a week

Posted via CB10
    01-17-17 06:53 PM
    I have the keyone. It was advertised as 100% BlackBerry 100% Android. Real BB's didn't have ad's on BBM. I think this will be my last BlackBerry. Android OS is very disappointing. I feel like I have sold my soul to Google with every app I download.
    07-06-17 01:53 PM
    I have the keyone. It was advertised as 100% BlackBerry 100% Android. Real BB's didn't have ad's on BBM. I think this will be my last BlackBerry. Android OS is very disappointing. I feel like I have sold my soul to Google with every app I download.
    Just like on TV, driving, the radio and newspapers, you can just ignore the ads and move on. I'm not bothered and hurt by radio ads and billboards, I don't get to bothered about app adds. (unless they are auto play video or popups)

Posted via CB10
    07-07-17 12:03 PM
    Easy, Telegram, Line, Whatsapp, Kik...
    07-08-17 12:25 PM
    You pay a subscription for about $30 a year for it.

How I can do it?
    07-08-17 04:19 PM
    How I can do it?
    https://ca.blackberry.com/enterprise/contact-us

They should get in touch with you. Tell them you would like 1 BBM Enterprise subscription (30$ish) OR 1 BBM Enterprise Voice subscription (100$ish) which covers the standard subscription.

They will send you a pdf invoice to sign, you email it back and they send you a link to pay by credit card online.

Then you receive an email explaining how to signup and login into IDP Blackberry console where you invite and activate the BBIDs you want to add to your subscription
    laketrout73 and mpokeras like this.
    07-08-17 08:22 PM