Just a heads up fyi if you have installed camscanner you might want to read this https://www.pcmag.com/news/370451/ma...app-camscanner
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    08-29-19 01:36 AM
    Just a heads up fyi if you have installed camscanner you might want to read this https://www.pcmag.com/news/370451/ma...app-camscanner
    Oddly enough, BlackBerry users already have the app built-into the camera app, so no need to actually install it. The built-in versions wouldn't have been affected as there was no access to make the changes.
    08-29-19 12:43 PM
    really? wow that's awesome where can I find it in the camera app?
    nevilleadaniels likes this.
    08-29-19 03:16 PM
    really? wow that's awesome where can I find it in the camera app?
    Open the camera app, change the mode to Scanner. You'll have the business card, PPT, Whiteboard and Doc options. All of which are powered by CamScanner and CamCard.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-29-19 11:53 PM
    Oddly enough, BlackBerry users already have the app built-into the camera app, so no need to actually install it. The built-in versions wouldn't have been affected as there was no access to make the changes.
    Thank you for that I just found it.
    Open the camera app rotate the phone so that the side keys are up.
    Press the camera icon to the right of the main photo shoot icon.
    select from the Pop-Up
    01-30-20 01:24 AM
    Google Play used to remove CamScanner from the app list, but now I find it again https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...anner&hl=en_US
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!!! Post early and post often......

What’s the question?
    03-06-21 07:08 AM
    I want to know if this application still contains malware?
    While it's not a guarantee, since Camscanner was found to contain malware two years ago, it was removed from Android/iOS official app stores and wasn't able to return to both until thoroughly reviewed and found to be malware free.

Once caught, I'd expect the bad actors to attempt further malware installations from different apps because Camscanner will be under additional scrutiny in the foreseeable immediate future.
    03-08-21 07:08 AM
    it was only briefly removed. the problem was fixed and the resubmitted to the store
    03-08-21 09:12 AM
    While it's not a guarantee, since Camscanner was found to contain malware two years ago, it was removed from Android/iOS official app stores and wasn't able to return to both until thoroughly reviewed and found to be malware free.

Once caught, I'd expect the bad actors to attempt further malware installations from different apps because Camscanner will be under additional scrutiny in the foreseeable immediate future.
    Yeah, you are right. From that day, I stopped using that app too.
    04-07-21 04:16 AM
    Open the camera app, change the mode to Scanner. You'll have the business card, PPT, Whiteboard and Doc options. All of which are powered by CamScanner and CamCard.
    Does this app work as a QR code reader too? I downloaded a seperate app because I didn't know the Key2 had a scanner app until I read this post.
    05-16-21 09:05 PM
    Does this app work as a QR code reader too? I downloaded a seperate app because I didn't know the Key2 had a scanner app until I read this post.
    No, not that I've found anyway.
    05-17-21 12:14 AM
    No, not that I've found anyway.
    I thought scanners and QR code readers were two seperate functions, but I figured I would ask. Thank you for answering my question.
    05-17-21 12:36 AM
    I really like Microsoft's suite of Apps.....

Included in that is the Microsoft Lens app..... Can capture a document, whiteboard or business card.
    05-17-21 09:30 AM