Just switched from z10 to Galaxy7 Edge. Added BB keyboard and hub. Loving it. The wife has an iPhone and we shared calenders by using a BBM group. Worked well until I switched phones. The Android BBM version has fewer options when creating or editing an event. I would rather not have to go into the group to add events anyway. Is there an app or configuration that anyone can recommend? Thx.
    Last edited by dmcake; 03-31-16 at 07:10 PM.
    03-31-16 03:59 PM
    Hi dmcake, sorry for the delay.

The two of you could set up a new gmail account that you both know the password to. By adding it to each phone's calendar, the events added from either phone should sync to the other. I believe that this is currently the best solution as of latest BlackBerry Calendar release (1.5.0.12406)
    02-09-17 05:28 PM
    How about adding it as a synced account once it's shared? I have 4 Google calendars and 1 outlook calendar in my BlackBerry calendar app on my Q10. I would imagine the same can be done on Android.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-17 06:01 PM
    Hi dmcake, sorry for the delay.

The two of you could set up a new gmail account that you both know the password to. By adding it to each phone's calendar, the events added from either phone should sync to the other. I believe that this is currently the best solution as of latest BlackBerry Calendar release (1.5.0.12406)
    i'm pretty sure you don't need to create a whole new gmail account for that purpose... from the top of my head (not 100% sure) but i think you can create additional "public" calendars that you can share with whomever has the link or something like that... explore a little bit on google!
    02-10-17 12:35 PM
    i'm pretty sure you don't need to create a whole new gmail account for that purpose... from the top of my head (not 100% sure) but i think you can create additional "public" calendars that you can share with whomever has the link or something like that... explore a little bit on google!
    Exactly. My 4 are shared from my wife. But I think you may need some kind of credentials for adding it (so some kind of Google account).

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Emaderton3; 02-10-17 at 02:53 PM.
    02-10-17 02:20 PM