So ever since updating my Note 9 to Pie, I have an annoying bug. In the HUB - Call Log - if I select a missed incoming call (ANY incoming call from ANYONE), and tap to call them back - it calls my OFFICE NUMBER - not the person I selected from the Log. I have to look at who called, and go to my contacts and call them back from there. Trying to return the call from the hub just dials my office number every time. Weird.
    02-22-19 07:57 AM
    So ever since updating my Note 9 to Pie, I have an annoying bug. In the HUB - Call Log - if I select a missed incoming call (ANY incoming call from ANYONE), and tap to call them back - it calls my OFFICE NUMBER - not the person I selected from the Log. I have to look at who called, and go to my contacts and call them back from there. Trying to return the call from the hub just dials my office number every time. Weird.
    HUB is suppose to be PIE compatible... but I expect the VAST majority of HUB users are not on PIE, so bugs are more likely. Might try sending an email to support... they might have a solution (reboot, reinstall, check for update or beta), or can at least make sure it gets fixed in the future.
    02-22-19 08:30 AM
    HUB is suppose to be PIE compatible... but I expect the VAST majority of HUB users are not on PIE, so bugs are more likely. Might try sending an email to support... they might have a solution (reboot, reinstall, check for update or beta), or can at least make sure it gets fixed in the future.
    Thank you. Naturally I have already tried all of those. I have cleared Cache, rebooted, uninstalled, re-installed, and installed the latest beta. Problem persisted through all of it.
    02-22-19 08:36 AM
    Thank you. Naturally I have already tried all of those. I have cleared Cache, rebooted, uninstalled, re-installed, and installed the latest beta. Problem persisted through all of it.
    Then for sure contact support....

I had too many issue with HUB back last summer, I just moved on. Sorta prefer only having email in my Outlook App.
    02-22-19 09:01 AM
    Guess we now know where that bug came from...
    02-23-19 06:08 AM
    they repaired it with the last update.
    "missed calls" is back in the Hub.
    03-23-19 07:13 AM
    they repaired it with the last update.
    "missed calls" is back in the Hub.
    Yes, it's definitely back in there. I haven't checked yet if the call-back dials the correct number now though.
    03-23-19 10:14 AM