Hi. Just about to switch from my Z30 to a S7 because it's time and thankfully Cobalt is making my stress less. I will be donating when the hour arrives. Is there a reason Cobalt why arguably the best travel app BlackBerry Travel cannot or has not been made to work for Android? I use it religiously and love being able to share my last second changes with my BBM contacts. Always has great live real time updates when I am in an airport.

Posted via my Z30.
    07-18-16 08:57 PM
    BlackBerry Travel is just a wrapper around the WorldMate app, which is, of course, available for Android. You will have to pay for flight monitoring, or simply rely on Google Now for that (which does it very well).
    A_Aviator_A likes this.
    07-18-16 09:01 PM
    Thanks I will investigate World Mate app.

Posted via my Z30.
    07-18-16 09:14 PM
    Can't go wrong with WorldMate, coming from BlackBerry travel years ago this is the one app I used access iOS and Android. Being in the air almost as much as on the ground it keeps my air, hotels, train, parking, etc. in check. Tried others always back to WM. There was a decent update with calender integration this was a game changer. I used to run a Internet Cal in outlook and now it's seamless. Email scanning would be nice, yet I forward everything ND leaves nothing to chance.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-22-16 01:28 PM
    Having loaded world mate I miss BlackBerry travel as it was a cleaner app.

Posted via my Z30.
    07-28-16 10:00 AM
    Having loaded world mate I miss BlackBerry travel as it was a cleaner app.

Posted via my Z30.
    The old app is better but only slightly. I do a lot of traveling, almost always international. World Mate doesn't automatically add things like BlackBerry travel but it is still a B-plus/A-minus.

via Priv
    07-29-16 04:01 PM
    Hint ...I would pay (not subscribe ) for an Android BlackBerry Travel app .
    09-18-16 11:14 AM
    I love it BlackBerry travel!

Posted via CB10
    Nels likes this.
    09-18-16 07:12 PM
    I have to admit, I was surprised when I found out the BlackBerry Travel replacement was $10... we're they just giving us a freebie?

I use worldmate but still forward stuff to trips@blackberry.com for the free cal-sync.... Although that seems to be broke now...

You could try Tripcase for free but it is a cluttered ad-supported opportunistic beast and a definite android feel compared to the clean BBT you know.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-18-16 07:23 PM
    BlackBerry Travel was one of the very few apps that I missed when I left BlackBerry. But I just installed WM on my Droid and forwarded my itinerary to it and it seems very decent. I will also use Google Now at the same time to compare side by side for the same trip. See how it goes.

Communication's sent over BBM are NOT secured!
    09-25-16 07:13 AM
    Thanks to this post I just discovered BlackBerry Travel. Just downloaded it and will be playing with it for the day.

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    10-05-16 04:29 AM