There's only two loaders in the wild: this one (AAC826, STV100-1, non-carrier) and this one (AAD250, all devices?). Try the second one.
    But I have a US model? Shouldn't I use the first one that's what my box says it came loaded with?
    03-09-16 12:45 PM
    But I have a US model? Shouldn't I use the first one that's what my box says it came loaded with?
    If it's the STV100-1 (non-carrier), it shouldn't really matter. Just so long as it loads, although in the event that it fixes your problem, using the second loader should shrink the OTA update to AAE016 significantly.
    03-09-16 01:10 PM
    If it's the STV100-1 (non-carrier), it shouldn't really matter. Just so long as it loads, although in the event that it fixes your problem, using the second loader should shrink the OTA update to AAE016 significantly.
    Cool... thanks. Fingers crossed I don't need to use it, I'll know in two weeks if I need to. I'm starting to look into data backups in preparing for the worst.
    03-09-16 01:14 PM
    Actually upon closer inspection, I have to use the first pack. AAD250 doesn't come with a modem, AAC826 does:

BlackBerry Priv Autoloader - QC8992 AAC826-bbry_qc8992_autoloader_user-na-none-aac826.zip_img_2016-03-10_06-45-12.png
    03-10-16 05:46 AM
    I thought I saw a NON-HLOS file in the 250 download?
    03-10-16 10:37 AM
    Hmm... you're right. Must've corrupted when I copied the file to my desktop. I think either way I'll get a new modem when I upgrade back to AAE016.
    03-10-16 10:54 AM
    Actually upon closer inspection, I have to use the first pack. AAD250 doesn't come with a modem, AAC826 does:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbry_qc8992_autoloader_user-na-none-AAC826.zip_img_2016-03-10_06-45-12.png 
Views:	156 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	393769
    Hmm... you're right. Must've corrupted when I copied the file to my desktop. I think either way I'll get a new modem when I upgrade back to AAE016.
    So, NON-HLOS file is the radio.img equivalent ?

Thanks
    03-11-16 03:50 AM
    @ToniCipriani: Perhaps you should wait a second longer and take the legit ones BB will hopefully soon link here in the new KB with detailed naming of STV and/or carrier and/or country and SHA-hash to check if it's correct:

How to reload the BlackBerry powered by Android OS on the smartphone
    Last edited by gizmo21; 03-11-16 at 06:18 AM.
    03-11-16 05:44 AM
    @ToniCipriani: Perhaps you should wait a second longer and take the legit ones BB will hopefully soon link here in the new KB with detailed naming of STV and/or carrier and/or country:

How to reload the BlackBerry powered by Android OS on the smartphone
    Well actually the AAD250 one was from BlackBerry's servers. I found the modem I need now, it was a corrupted copy to my desktop. Mine's na common.
    03-11-16 06:14 AM
    Hi All,

I have a AT&T unlocked device, STV100-1 build number AAD447 which was brought from EBay India, My device is not picking up any updates I am outside the United States.

I have heard an active AT&T sim can fix the issue, hence I have asked for a friend to send one from States, however as it AT&T is not in India, would the sim do the Job.

I am totally new to this and don't want to brick my phone, hence I would like to know if the KB mentioned would fix the OTA issue or if there is any other way out.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you very much.
    05-29-16 11:25 PM
    Hi All,

I have a AT&T unlocked device, STV100-1 build number AAD447 which was brought from EBay India, My device is not picking up any updates I am outside the United States.

I have heard an active AT&T sim can fix the issue, hence I have asked for a friend to send one from States, however as it AT&T is not in India, would the sim do the Job.

I am totally new to this and don't want to brick my phone, hence I would like to know if the KB mentioned would fix the OTA issue or if there is any other way out.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you very much.
    http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000038204

BlackBerry working on it
    05-29-16 11:29 PM
    With the nice cheap AT&T model on Ebay i'm very tempted to bite, but i want MM on the priv, what is the experience with AT&T, if they say an update will come do they usally keep their promise?

I'm trying to justify this purchase...
    07-07-16 01:46 PM
    With the nice cheap AT&T model on Ebay i'm very tempted to bite, but i want MM on the priv, what is the experience with AT&T, if they say an update will come do they usally keep their promise?

I'm trying to justify this purchase...
    You're better off with the unlocked model.
    07-07-16 01:47 PM
    Agreed, but that model is way pricier.....

Or can you point me in a direction where i can get it new and cheap?
    07-07-16 02:44 PM
    Hi all, stupid question here. But what's the difference between a factory reset via Android settings versus the BB autoloader? Would they do the same thing? Cheers!

Edit: after reading an Amazon review comment, this might be when the autoloader comes in handy: "Now that I've gotten the Feb updates, the device runs beautifully. However, when I tried to factory reset my phone, it wiped out the OS Luckily BB puts up the autoloaders on their website (search Crackberry for "Priv autoloaders") which help you to put the OS back. After factory reset my phone runs without a glitch"

Apart from major issues like that, I'm guessing the factory reset does much the same thing (unless it fails, like above)?

Cheers again!
    07-09-16 05:00 AM
    Bonsoir excuser moi de vous deranger mais j ai un probleme avec mon blackberry priv STV100-4, IL EST BLOQUER SUR LE COMPTE GOOGLE APRES QUE JE L ES RENITIALISER .JE NE CONNAIS PAS LE COMPTE QUI SE TROUVAIS A L INTERIEUR CAR J AI ACHETER CET TELEPHONE A LA GARE DE TRAIN AVEC UN PARTICULIER JE NE SAVAIS PAS QUE Y AVAIS UN COMPTE A L INTERIEUR .S IL VOUS PLAIT AIDER MOI .J EN AI VRAIMENT BESOINS MERCI D AVANCE POUR VOTRE AIDE
    07-09-16 09:01 PM
141 ... 456