For a BB10 device, I imagine it just simply won't take it, but not do anything otherwise.

As for bricking... are we talking about permanent bricking? Where you might as well chuck it in the river?

Or only until you use the proper autoloader for the sub-variant?

I suppose we won't know until there is another sub-variant autoloader and someone tries the wrong one first, then the right one.
    11-17-15 08:25 AM
    For a BB10 device, I imagine it just simply won't take it, but not do anything otherwise.

As for bricking... are we talking about permanent bricking? Where you might as well chuck it in the river?

Or only until you use the proper autoloader for the sub-variant?

I suppose we won't know until there is another sub-variant autoloader and someone tries the wrong one first, then the right one.
    At this point it is a permanent bricking, because there is not autoloaders for the other subvariants.

I don't suggest anyone do this unless they are willing to permanently brick their device.
    11-17-15 09:17 AM
    This is the Internet. People will brick their devices then come here to express their feelings.

Probably should rename it to a non-executable, then make a simple files that checks what device is plugged in and if correct, renames the file to be executable and then runs it, else fails with the message "device not compatible with this build version".

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 09:27 AM
    This is the Internet. People will brick their devices then come here to express their feelings.

Probably should rename it to a non-executable, then make a simple files that checks what device is plugged in and if correct, renames the file to be executable and then runs it, else fails with the message "device not compatible with this build version".

Posted via CB10
    It does. You would have to edit the batch file to bypass the check.
    11-17-15 09:37 AM
    I have now added a dump of all the system files to the OP.
    11-17-15 09:55 AM
    Do I S.I.C. wipe before I install on my Z10? Or will a Blitz file work better, over non-destructive? Blas1se, Oosman, Jahday...halp??
    11-17-15 10:07 AM
    In all seriousness, how do we check the subversion? I'm on telus, and I'm just curious
    No, I'm not going to just load it and see if it works rofl
    11-17-15 10:15 AM
    Do I S.I.C. wipe before I install on my Z10? Or will a Blitz file work better, over non-destructive? Blas1se, Oosman, Jahday...halp??
    Hssss....
    11-17-15 10:21 AM
    In all seriousness, how do we check the subversion? I'm on telus, and I'm just curious
    No, I'm not going to just load it and see if it works rofl
    Honestly you have to use the fastboot and run a string in command line. Fastboot is very dangerous if you don't know what you're doing and I suggest you hold off. I hope to get more variants added.

Freeze
    11-17-15 10:24 AM
    Honestly you have to use the fastboot and run a string in command line. Fastboot is very dangerous if you don't know what you're doing and I suggest you hold off. I hope to get more variants added.

Freeze
    Fair enough. I would be jumping on this if it were BB10, but I'll hold off since I'm new to android
    We would be able to just capture the download files when they do their next update (probably end of month since Nov update hasn't been rolled out yet)
    If like BB said, monthly updates will be pushed out with most carriers on board, then we will see soon whether we can grab files off server like we did for BB10 bars
    11-17-15 10:31 AM
    Oh btw, i'm waiting for people to load it on their BlackBerry 10 devices!
    I bet some will try hahahaha
    Well first of all it won't work but this will sure be interesting. I can't wait to see to questions that will be asked.
    When the geniuses make fun of the beginners and the amateurs
    11-17-15 11:09 AM
    When the geniuses make fun of the beginners and the amateurs
    No, when we make fun of people who do not read the instructions,load it up and brick their devices and come back to complain

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 11:55 AM
    I guess I'm missing what the point of this is.
    11-17-15 12:20 PM
    I guess I'm missing what the point of this is.
    From what I read - This will be the new method of ANDROIDBERRY Leak installation - in other words, the new Sachesi/BBOS TOOL/Pete6 tool /Darcy Tool
    It shall be called the FREEZINATOR!
    11-17-15 01:28 PM
    Hssss....
    Is Hssss a common Internet slang? google says no.
    11-17-15 02:02 PM
    It appears that even if your device is STV100-1 it does not mean its the correct device. The sub-variant has to match as well.
    What sub-variants are there to the STV100-1? It's literally called AT&T, or is that your name for it?
    11-17-15 02:05 PM
    Is it buttery smooth?

love your curVes and all your edges all your peRfEct imPerfections
    Buttery

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android cause I'm a Prividiot
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-17-15 02:19 PM
    What sub-variants are there to the STV100-1? It's literally called AT&T, or is that your name for it?
    Literally att
    Mecca EL and raino like this.
    11-17-15 02:22 PM
    hahaha or there are some internal fights between the group supporting the new logo, and the old school ones not willing to giving it up...

I thought this may have been the reason VZW's version was delayed. They had to go and change the VZW branding stamped on ten different places of the device.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 03:51 PM
    Hey, Mecca,why don't you just send me your z10 and I'll try to autoload the Android. If it bricks, it bricks. If not, then I can try it on my Passport. In any case, I'll send it back to you. Honest. :-)

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-17-15 04:35 PM
    Is Hssss a common Internet slang? google says no.
    This is snek
    11-17-15 05:00 PM
    I'm hoping it's just two, although that depends on how many American carriers sell it, I'm guessing.

I urge anyone with a Priv which isn't in the list in the first post to contribute.
    11-17-15 05:23 PM
    For me from my understanding ; subvariant is just (), then variant is emea, model is stv100-4

Posted Via Priv
    mrfreeze likes this.
    11-17-15 05:39 PM
    Hey, Mecca,why don't you just send me your z10 and I'll try to autoload the Android. If it bricks, it bricks. If not, then I can try it on my Passport. In any case, I'll send it back to you. Honest. :-)

Posted via CB10
    So I send you my precious Z10, that @Bunky1971 sent to me...what the h#77 am I going to watch my pirated movies on??? Did you consider that? Huh? Arrrrrgh!!!!
    bunky1971 likes this.
    11-17-15 05:43 PM
    Huh? Arrrrrgh!!!!
    Do you mean "Hssss...."?
    Mecca EL and Superfly_FR like this.
    11-17-15 05:47 PM
141 1234 ...