How come in twitter, if I put vibrate off in notifications, if I log out of T, that setting does not stay?

I want vibrate Off, permanently. I have to go in, each time, to turn it off.

How come if you are, say, in IG and you Swipe Up and it goes to YouTube link, you have to log in to YT each and every time. And it doesn't really go directly to YT. You can still tell it to go to YT

And if you log out of Twitter or other apps, you have to retell your phone (on hub) to accept this app, over and over. Even thought you tell it not to ask again, it still does.

Thanks for anyone that can figure how to fix any of these.
    03-14-18 10:13 AM
    How come in twitter, if I put vibrate off in notifications, if I log out of T, that setting does not stay?

I want vibrate Off, permanently. I have to go in, each time, to turn it off.
    Make sure your settings in Twitter also have vibration off. It's on by default.

How come if you are, say, in IG and you Swipe Up and it goes to YouTube link, you have to log in to YT each and every time. And it doesn't really go directly to YT. You can still tell it to go to YT
    It's a webview, to make it lighter for browsing. It doesn't remeber you cause it's just a new window each time and it doesn't have a cache or any cookies. Some apps you can disable it and just go right to your regular browser but IG doesn't have that option.

And if you log out of Twitter or other apps, you have to retell your phone (on hub) to accept this app, over and over. Even thought you tell it not to ask again, it still does.
    Well, yeah. you logged out. It's going to ask again because it sees it as a new account. But the rest of that might be a bug. Not sure since I have never logged out of Twitter after being set up.

The long and short of it is, there's no fixes here for you except for the Twitter option. For the most part, your device is behaving as expected.
    towngirl likes this.
    03-14-18 10:33 AM
    Make sure your settings in Twitter also have vibration off. It's on by default.

It is off. Until I log sign out and then log back in. It does not keep that info. that I want vib off.

It's a webview, to make it lighter for browsing. It doesn't remeber you cause it's just a new window each time and it doesn't have a cache or any cookies. Some apps you can disable it and just go right to your regular browser but IG doesn't have that option.

OH… that explains a lot, thanks. Ever app seems to do it, .. no idea how to turn it off. I HATE it. It wouldn’t be so bad if it kept your log in info so you didn’t have to relog in.
    And IG BB Swipe Up contest is almost impossible to enter as it won't keep you logged in long enough to enter.

The long and short of it is, there's no fixes here for you except for the Twitter option. For the most part, your device is behaving as expected.

OK thanks. So no fixes at all (since it is shut off in Twitter)

Thanks! Now i know!
    03-14-18 11:57 AM