Do you have the option to backup your info to BlackBerry's cloud like the Password Keeper on BB10? And if not, can you do manual backups of the data to your PC if you ever need to restore the information?
    01-23-17 04:08 PM
    No longer backup to the BlackBerry cloud. Can backup to Google Drive or to your SD card. You can then transfer it wherever you want, but it will be encrypted, so you won't be able to see it. You can import back from the SD card or Google Drive.
    01-23-17 05:04 PM
    Don't know for the cloud back up but you can export a file from BB 10 and import it to the droid app

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 05:04 PM
    Do you have the option to backup your info to BlackBerry's cloud like the Password Keeper on BB10? And if not, can you do manual backups of the data to your PC if you ever need to restore the information?
    yes, you can export the file to local storage or an sd card and then upload it to any cloud you choose (one drive, Google drive, Dropbox, etc) or you can copy it to your pc.

the file is encrypted so it's secure.
    treidnote likes this.
    01-23-17 05:30 PM
    Is there any way to sync the password keeper data from the Priv to a BB10 device? I tried the sd card method but the BB10 device cannot read the export from the Priv password keeper. I originally exported the information from a BB10 device to the Priv and that worked but I can't seem to go back the other direction. I have a different BB10 device that I am also using but no luck importing the info from the Priv password keeper.
    01-29-17 04:46 PM
    Is there any way to sync the password keeper data from the Priv to a BB10 device? I tried the sd card method but the BB10 device cannot read the export from the Priv password keeper. I originally exported the information from a BB10 device to the Priv and that worked but I can't seem to go back the other direction. I have a different BB10 device that I am also using but no luck importing the info from the Priv password keeper.
    If you are logging in with the same password it should import with no problems. Are you using the same SD card in both devices?
    01-29-17 05:50 PM
    The encrypted version (pkb2 file) is not compatible with BB10 version but the unencrypted version (csv file) may work.
    01-30-17 05:57 AM
    Yes to both questions. I noticed that the file name for the exported Password information had a 2 at the end of it, otherwise it was the same as the exported Password information from the BB10. The BB10 did not even see the file from the Priv on the sd card until I removed the 2 at the end of the file name. It then saw the file but gave an error when I tried to import the file into the BB10.
    01-30-17 11:31 AM
    Almost like they are trying to push you away from the BB10! I'll try the csv file if I can. Thanks.
    01-30-17 11:34 AM
    Almost like they are trying to push you away from the BB10! I'll try the csv file if I can. Thanks.
    I also tried to save my Priv file to BB10 and had the same results. Please let us know if saving the Priv file as a CSV will work with BB10.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-17 07:11 PM