Hi everyone - I apologize if this the wrong place the post this, but I have a question about Password Keeper. I have a customer who has used this app for years with his fingerprint, and a few days ago it forced him to re-enter his password. Unfortunately he doesn't remember it and has now used 5/10 attempts.

Before he continued guessing, I suggested we do a full backup of the phone, so if he runs out of attempts we can do a restore and try another 5 guesses. I've been trying to do a full ADB backup / restore on a second device but no matter what I do it seems to restore everything except the password keeper data. If I open password keeper on the restored device, it comes up as a totally new / empty list. Other apps seem to restore fine as well, so that makes me think Password Keeper stores it's data in a different or strange location.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is there a nice way to do a full phone backup and restore that would also restore Password Keeper? Obviously it would be ideal to do a backup inside Password Keeper itself, but we can't get in.
    05-14-19 01:32 PM
    I think Password Keeper own backup solution has to be used... which is why it has one.

Not even the BlackBerry Contact Transfer App would move this data...

If he's never enable the backup or exported any data... he's going to wish that he had.
    05-14-19 02:28 PM
    That's what I was afraid of. Well it will be a lesson learned!

Thanks!
    05-14-19 03:30 PM