Is there any way to print directly from the blackberry notes app? When tapping share it gives me the option of sending to a number of the most called numbers in my contacts list but no sign of a print option. I can send it via Gmail to another email I use then print it from there but would prefer to print directly from the app. I can't see any way of adding the printer to the options myself.
    01-22-17 07:11 AM
    does your wireless printer have an app? install that and print from your phone
    01-22-17 07:44 AM
    does your wireless printer have an app? install that and print from your phone
    Thanks for that. Will have a look and see if an app is available for it. The printer is listed on the printer list of the phone settings
    01-22-17 08:36 AM
    Still can't see the print option. Already have a plug in app for the printer which will print from Google drive etc so maybe it's just the notes app. Can anyone print from this app?
    01-28-17 01:24 PM
    There is no print function in Notes. Printer plug in won't help. However, if you hit the share button when the note is open, you should be able to share with your installed printer app and print the note. I don't use Notes at all but my printer app Hammermill shows up in Share when I created a blank note.
    01-28-17 02:39 PM
    Thanks for your reply. That's exactly the way I am trying to print and it doesn't show me the option to print via share. I have been able to email to my other email address and print from there.
    01-28-17 03:38 PM
    There is no print option per se in Share. Just tap the printer app. If your printer app does not appear in Share, install Hammermill from Playstore.
    01-28-17 10:17 PM
    Thanks again for your help it's much appreciated. I have tried as you have advised and the hammermill app is not available in my region as stated by the playstore. So I guess I will still have to go down the route of emailing to myself then printing. Or look for another app that allows printing.
    01-29-17 07:32 AM
    I have 3 printing apps installed (different printers epson/canon and universal mopria print service) and none of them show up in share menu in notes.
    01-30-17 03:25 PM
    I have 3 printing apps installed (different printers epson/canon and universal mopria print service) and none of them show up in share menu in notes.
    Thanks for the info. I'm just now going to try a different app then.
    01-30-17 11:31 PM
    Both Hammermill and Brother's iPrint and Scan show up in the Share menu of my Notes app. Try Hammermill. It is a great app and supports many printers, including Epson and Canon. The app works better with my Brother printer than Brother's own app.
    01-31-17 12:04 PM