I pay for the BlackBerry apps on a couple devices and like the notes app but the issue is that is does not save properly. Can not trust it. I enter a lest each day and add to it but often my changes are not saved. Not sure if BlackBerry has just stopped working on these apps but keep taking our money or what. It really has been best notes app I have used for convenience between devices. Seems if you just hit the home button the auto save is more consistent than the check mark save option
    08-13-21 08:14 AM
    I pay for the BlackBerry apps on a couple devices and like the notes app but the issue is that is does not save properly. Can not trust it. I enter a lest each day and add to it but often my changes are not saved. Not sure if BlackBerry has just stopped working on these apps but keep taking our money or what. It really has been best notes app I have used for convenience between devices. Seems if you just hit the home button the auto save is more consistent than the check mark save option
    The suite was basically abandoned 2 years ago. I've long since moved on to modern, more secure solutions.

For notes, try OneNote or Keep.
    08-13-21 08:17 AM
    The suite was basically abandoned 2 years ago. I've long since moved on to modern, more secure solutions.

For notes, try OneNote or Keep.
    Yes I am moving on to one note. Use the sticky notes and works the same only no issues so far things being saved. Time to cancel some subscriptions.
    08-13-21 11:22 AM