Would be great if BlackBerry Launcher could be corrected to extend the wallpaper all the way up to include the notification tray area (instead ending at a black bar along the top). A lot of the newer Androids are bleeding the wallpaper image right to edge of the display. Ditto for the top border of the widgets.
    12-11-17 07:53 PM
    Would be great if BlackBerry Launcher could be corrected to extend the wallpaper all the way up to include the notification tray area (instead ending at a black bar along the top). A lot of the newer Androids are bleeding the wallpaper image right to edge of the display. Ditto for the top border of the widgets.
    Not sure what you mean. My wallpaper (one of the stock ones) extends right to the top. Do you have a picture?
    12-11-17 08:04 PM
    Not sure what you mean. My wallpaper (one of the stock ones) extends right to the top. Do you have a picture?
    Here are two cropped screenshots. These are done an an Essential phone. The first is on the stock launcher (there should be notch in the middle for the camera that does not show on the screenshot....think iPhone X) and the second is using the BlackBerry Launcher.

12-11-17 08:27 PM
    I'm on a KEYone so maybe that is the reason I'm not seeing this.
    12-11-17 08:38 PM
    Here are two cropped screenshots. These are done an an Essential phone. The first is on the stock launcher (there should be notch in the middle for the camera that does not show on the screenshot....think iPhone X) and the second is using the BlackBerry Launcher.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...967e6109a2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fd10a7c725.jpg
    That's an Essential issue - not a BlackBerry Launcher issue.

I use it on lots of devices without any cropping.
    12-11-17 09:07 PM
    That's an Essential issue - not a BlackBerry Launcher issue.

I use it on lots of devices without any cropping.
    The Essential screen is somewhat of an anomaly. It definitely seems to be something to do with the Launcher because it doesn't clip the background on the 'Recents' screen.

Well, hopefully someone at BlackBerry can look into it. There must be at least two or three other people out there in my situation. Am I being unrealistic perhaps? Lol.

On another note, the Essential Launcher swipes left to the Google app. And it can be turned on and off by a toggle. Sound familiar, lol. So how many here have suggested BlackBerry should do this with the Hub on Android?
    12-11-17 10:27 PM
    The Essential screen is somewhat of an anomaly. It definitely seems to be something to do with the Launcher because it doesn't clip the background on the 'Recents' screen.

Well, hopefully someone at BlackBerry can look into it. There must be at least two or three other people out there in my situation. Am I being unrealistic perhaps? Lol.

On another note, the Essential Launcher swipes left to the Google app. And it can be turned on and off by a toggle. Sound familiar, lol. So how many here have suggested BlackBerry should do this with the Hub on Android?
    The problem remains that you can't get there from inside apps - only from the home screen.

It's hard to come up with a solution that works from anywhere.

I use All in One Gestures - which somewhat violates Google's new rules. A swipe up from the bottom left corner of the screen brings up the HUB from anywhere.
    12-11-17 10:30 PM