After test it and Uninstall it I'm angry because this launcher has not any gesture or special hub integration like BB10

ONLY has some one-action icons and swipe up feature in some app icons, nothing more. Really far from other generic launchers.

Am i the only angry blackberry 10 fan with this launcher?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Q10Bold likes this.
    09-15-16 12:31 AM
    I rather liked it, nice and simple.

Integrating gestures like BB10 on Android would be silly, the rest of the OS wouldn't support them.

As for the Hub, there must be a good reason why.
    09-15-16 05:26 AM
    I also find I use the pkb gestures quite a bit now, which apparently is only supported by the BB launcher. Works for me.

09-15-16 07:29 AM
    If you set up either the convenience button or one of the three swipe shortcuts to launch the Hub, you can launch the Hub just as easily as BB10. The peek function is made redundant by the notification bar.
    09-15-16 07:36 AM
    You don't even get all the features on non BlackBerry android devices, just the shortcuts and widget swipe up which is pretty lame if you ask me.

Serkle K and Q10Bold like this.
    09-15-16 07:51 AM
    You don't even get all the features on non BlackBerry android devices, just the shortcuts and widget swipe up which is pretty lame if you ask me.

Well, perhaps you should get a BlackBerry PRIV then, if you want the full BlackBerry Android experience. Just saying.
    09-15-16 05:26 PM
    I like it, yes it's not like BB10 but then it's not supposed to. Works well and I feel it's better then the stock one that was on my phone.

09-15-16 05:51 PM
    Well, perhaps you should get a BlackBerry PRIV then, if you want the full BlackBerry Android experience. Just saying.
    I'm paying for that blackberry experience, it's not a gift...

Q10Bold likes this.
    09-15-16 11:46 PM
    Recent button doesnt work anymore on the DTEK, even with several reboots. Don't know what's happening here, the button does nothing.

09-16-16 04:06 AM
    There's so many launchers in the playstore much better than the BlackBerry launcher.

Use those.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    09-17-16 06:59 AM
    There's so many launchers in the playstore much better than the BlackBerry launcher.

Use those.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    "Better" is subjective. Different would be a better choice of words. Depends on what you, as an individual, prefer.
    rotorwrench and Mirko935 like this.
    09-17-16 02:02 PM
    I'm paying for that blackberry experience, it's not a gift...

I could resort to my namesake. But it would get me an infraction. So I'll just shut up. For now.
    09-21-16 05:55 PM
    I installed it on my Moto, tried it and then uninstalled it. I still like the Nova Launcher better. I like the ability to resize my icons. With Nova, I can still add the Hub as a widget and works great.

09-22-16 01:39 PM
    "Better" is subjective. Different would be a better choice of words. Depends on what you, as an individual, prefer.
    I'm happy with the Apex Launcher, I actually purchased the pro version. I am also paying for the Hub. I only miss access to the hub from any open app. I swipe up on the home screen and the hub launches. I wanted the Priv but verizon wouldn't budge until two weeks after I bought my Samsung. Samsung pay is rather fun, I love the stores who say we do not have the chip reader ,it will not work. What?!?! It worked

Serkle K likes this.
    09-22-16 08:11 PM
    I'm happy with the Apex Launcher, I actually purchased the pro version. I am also paying for the Hub. I only miss access to the hub from any open app. I swipe up on the home screen and the hub launches. I wanted the Priv but verizon wouldn't budge until two weeks after I bought my Samsung. Samsung pay is rather fun, I love the stores who say we do not have the chip reader ,it will not work. What?!?! It worked

Good to hear from you again. Glad you're happier than before. I can't find anywhere around me that I can use Android Pay. Even the local McDonald's won't work. No one around here keeps their systems updated.
    09-23-16 02:29 AM
    Good to hear from you again. Glad you're happier than before. I can't find anywhere around me that I can use Android Pay. Even the local McDonald's won't work. No one around here keeps their systems updated.
    Yeah I'm now trolling hick gas stations with Samsung Pay. Got no life

misterabrasive likes this.
    09-23-16 08:05 AM
    I too am enjoying Samsung Pay very much, and the reactions of those unsuspecting are priceless, lol.

I have to say, that I was also underwhelmed by the BlackBerry launcher experience. Maybe I didn't give it enough time, considering I am on my first non-BlackBerry device in years, and this being my first experience with any Android device, I'm still trying to learn the basics of whats on my Note7, and what I may or may not like about the stock samsung device.
    09-26-16 09:12 AM
    Actually the android launcher is not so good as bb10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 08:46 AM
    I could resort to my namesake. But it would get me an infraction. So I'll just shut up. For now.
    You qualified your shutting up. So when should we expect the flood gate to open
    11-02-16 10:51 PM
    You qualified your shutting up. So when should we expect the flood gate to open
    filanto likes this.
    11-03-16 05:56 PM
    I installed and uninstalled the BlackBerry launcher several times already and it seems like I am the problem. I believe in Hub+ Suite and trusting their updates. I am also paying for the service. BlackBerry experience can never be equal with BB10, we can never have the best of both worlds. I use BlackBerry launcher because I love BlackBerry and I will support them the slightest way I can.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    11-12-16 03:16 PM
    I installed and uninstalled the BlackBerry launcher several times already and it seems like I am the problem. I believe in Hub+ Suite and trusting their updates. I am also paying for the service. BlackBerry experience can never be equal with BB10, we can never have the best of both worlds. I use BlackBerry launcher because I love BlackBerry and I will support them the slightest way I can.
    The first step is identify the problem!
    11-12-16 03:59 PM
    I like it too. I love the app switching options. I like simplicity and clean look. I like the instant widget previews. Upcoming slide to reveal hub will be nice addition.
    I wish we could make the fonts smaller or increase dpi though. Some things take up too much screen space. At lease we got 5x6 default app drawer and home screen unlike other phones.
    11-29-16 12:09 AM
    I like it too. I love the app switching options. I like simplicity and clean look. I like the instant widget previews. Upcoming slide to reveal hub will be nice addition.
    I wish we could make the fonts smaller or increase dpi though. Some things take up too much screen space. At lease we got 5x6 default app drawer and home screen unlike other phones.
    I missed this somewhere, slide to reveal HUB? How is that going to work?
    12-01-16 04:39 PM
    I have a friend who is a typical Samsung fanboy and he installed the BlackBerry Launcher just for the widget.

I'm new to Android, what do you expect from a launcher other than the themes it provide? I haven't seen anything else that is different yet and I'm a power user. Do teach me perhaps I'm not maximising my use of my new Samsung S7 Edge.
    12-01-16 09:36 PM
45 12