If this is answered in another thread I apologize. I did search before asking this question. I downloaded the Hub+ through the app store since Cobalt's version won't download/update Blackberry Manager on my Note 10+. Anyway, there is no blackberry keyboard. I even searched just for the keyboard in the Google app store with no results? Did I miss something? Are we no longer allowed to use the keyboard on non blackberry android devices?
    10-24-20 09:18 PM
    You can't get the keyboard app through the Play Store on a non-BlackBerry phone. It's simply not available that way.

The only way is through Cobalt's BlackBerry Manager.

Not sure why you're having trouble with it, I had no issue on my S9, and others here have it on newer Samsungs, including the Note 10, if I'm not mistaken.
    10-24-20 10:28 PM
    This is what I get through Cobalt's way. An since his way isn't going to be updated/fixed
    Attached Thumbnails blackberry keyboard missing??-615.jpg  
    anon(10709275) likes this.
    10-24-20 11:57 PM
    Did you get his manager from here?

https://cobalt232.github.io/blackberrymanager/

Because I have 1.0.0.59 on my S9.
    10-25-20 12:32 PM
    This is what I get through Cobalt's way. An since his way isn't going to be updated/fixed
    You are doing everything correctly. Obviously some here are using an older version of Cobalt so they can continue to steal the subscription-based BlackBerry apps. The paid apps in the suite were removed by Cobalt quite some time ago. You should still be able to download and install the keyboard on the newest version.
    10-28-20 10:46 AM
    You are doing everything correctly. Obviously some here are using an older version of Cobalt so they can continue to steal the subscription-based BlackBerry apps. The paid apps in the suite were removed by Cobalt quite some time ago. You should still be able to download and install the keyboard on the newest version.
    Not really sure what your talking about... Cobalt hasn't changed his apps stealing capabilities.

Issues some are having is that the newer keyboard (from a year ago) isn't as compatible with some devices, and thus they need to find the older one to manually install it.

Does seem like he has locked his archive, so accessing some of the older apps requires other sources. (some are having issues with the other BlackBerry updates and looking for older versions to get back features)
    10-28-20 11:43 AM
    What are you talking about? I downloaded the updated apps from just last August just fine through the latest version of Cobalt's BlackBerry Manager. Nothing was removed. As mentioned, the repository link isn't working, but direct access to the current apps hasn't changed.
    10-28-20 12:32 PM
    What are you talking about? I downloaded the updated apps from just last August just fine through the latest version of Cobalt's BlackBerry Manager. Nothing was removed. As mentioned, the repository link isn't working, but direct access to the current apps hasn't changed.
    What I am talking about is the "FishhPoohh" experience is the same as mine. Maybe its because this user installed the BlackBerry Suite properly through PlayStore, and is paying for it and/or has ads which is the correct method. Therefore, as they should, they don't show up as installable in Cobalt. The keyboard is obviously there though, and should still install just fine. Not everyone just wants to steal all the BlackBerry apps and Cobalt left the flexibility in his app to accommodate this. Good on him for doing so.
    10-28-20 02:10 PM
    Not really sure what your talking about... Cobalt hasn't changed his apps stealing capabilities.

Issues some are having is that the newer keyboard (from a year ago) isn't as compatible with some devices, and thus they need to find the older one to manually install it.

Does seem like he has locked his archive, so accessing some of the older apps requires other sources. (some are having issues with the other BlackBerry updates and looking for older versions to get back features)
    You're right, you don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe you should try installing it, and you may find your answer.
    10-28-20 02:12 PM
    You're right, you don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe you should try installing it, and you may find your answer.
    I have this version of the BB keyboard running fine on a couple Android 10 devices.

https://mega.nz/file/iahjmAzA#cKIfG-...yA280sJd9xY_n4
    10-28-20 04:31 PM