Is there such a thing? I really don't trust the Google keyboard, since I know that keyboards can actually spy on you nowadays. If there isn't a blackberry keyboard is there one notable for privacy and security? I think the one I am currently using is the Samsung one.

Thanks.
    08-29-20 03:36 PM
    Is there such a thing? I really don't trust the Google keyboard, since I know that keyboards can actually spy on you nowadays. If there isn't a blackberry keyboard is there one notable for privacy and security? I think the one I am currently using is the Samsung one.

Thanks.
    Use this one.

https://mega.nz/file/iahjmAzA#cKIfG-...yA280sJd9xY_n4
    08-29-20 05:16 PM
    Hi,

I downloaded it. Can you tell me a little more about it? Who puts out that keyboard? Thanks. again!
    08-29-20 05:59 PM
    Hi,

I downloaded it. Can you tell me a little more about it? Who puts out that keyboard? Thanks. again!
    That is a slightly older version of the BlackBerry keyboard, which doesn't require any tricks to install unlike the newest (4.x) versions. It's perfectly safe.
    argi2020 likes this.
    08-29-20 09:15 PM
    O.K. I got it installed. it looks great, however, I live in South America, so while the English version is good, I also need to be able to install a Spanish language pack, is there a way to do that?
    08-30-20 06:59 AM
    O.K. I got it installed. it looks great, however, I live in South America, so while the English version is good, I also need to be able to install a Spanish language pack, is there a way to do that?
    Go to keyboard settings and you should be able to change to Spanish layout as well as install the dictionary for proofing etc.
    argi2020 likes this.
    08-30-20 11:33 AM
    I was able to add a a language by going to the bb keyboard settings. thanks.
    08-30-20 01:25 PM
    Hey guys! What is your opinion about swiftkey? should I definitely change to a third-party app? I just read the article about the ai.type leaks and also heard about leaks that happened at swiftkey..

Are there any settings I can use to make my keyboard safer? I am currently using a galaxy s10 besides my bb.
    09-09-20 12:11 PM