Thanks PiotrJot
    Does it have Swipe delete?
    Any problem uninstalling if it doesn't work well?
    Thanks again
    Yes, swipe-delete works just fine, also the two-fingers swipe deletes 2 words.
    Uninstalling through apps management.
    01-02-21 08:47 AM
    Sounds great. But when tap Download says File can harm Device??
    01-02-21 09:06 AM
    Never sideloaded an app?
    You get this warning always when you install an application from unknown source.
    01-02-21 09:31 AM
    Wasn't Blackberry Ltd working on removing the swift key dependencies from their app?
    01-02-21 12:26 PM
    Wasn't Blackberry Ltd working on removing the swift key dependencies from their app?
    Yes but I don’t think it ever happened and the end of BlackBerry licensing deals at time seemed to put in limbo.
    01-02-21 12:28 PM
    Yes but I don’t think it ever happened and the end of BlackBerry licensing deals at time seemed to put in limbo.
    Yeah I agree because it felt like after their most recent update, they left a major feature in limbo which is still broken - the ability to use multi-language keyboards.

For this reason, I have avoided updating the keyboard app on my Priv and Keyone to v4 because they will inherit those issues. And unfortunately, because the app is bundled into the OS on the later devices, we can't downgrade back to v3

I think they began the process, because the v4 of the app no longer tries to contact Swiftkey from what I've seen. But now the app is worse off as a result until they finish the work.
    01-02-21 12:32 PM
    Thanks.
    Been using BB keyboard now for over a week. It's working great-except for "Riskware" warnings.
    01-10-21 08:24 AM
    BlackBerry KBis the best and can report it works very well on Unihertz Titan in Android 9 & 10 despite sorely missed backswipe to delete last word absence.
    the_boon and lukeoverhere like this.
    01-24-21 02:29 PM
    Yeah I agree because it felt like after their most recent update, they left a major feature in limbo which is still broken - the ability to use multi-language keyboards.

For this reason, I have avoided updating the keyboard app on my Priv and Keyone to v4 because they will inherit those issues. And unfortunately, because the app is bundled into the OS on the later devices, we can't downgrade back to v3

I think they began the process, because the v4 of the app no longer tries to contact Swiftkey from what I've seen. But now the app is worse off as a result until they finish the work.
    It supports 2 languages and the limit came quite a while back. Trouble quite old versions would need to be loaded from somewhere like APKmirror and match with Hub+ Services version if I recall correctly, which may need all the other Hub+ Suite to be back to match that time. I only use English and French. On Titan, it must be switched using spacebar while on Key² I can merrily type along in both languages and it will recognize without any folderol... on Passport the internal dictation software took verbal input in English and French and knew which one was being spoken.
    01-24-21 02:39 PM
    It supports 2 languages and the limit came quite a while back. Trouble quite old versions would need to be loaded from somewhere like APKmirror and match with Hub+ Services version if I recall correctly, which may need all the other Hub+ Suite to be back to match that time. I only use English and French. On Titan, it must be switched using spacebar while on Key² I can merrily type along in both languages and it will recognize without any folderol... on Passport the internal dictation software took verbal input in English and French and knew which one was being spoken.
    The feature no longer works on my Key2 with v4 of the keyboard software. Yes, it can be enabled, but it does not work properly. If you begin to type a french word, it might suggest the correct completion, but it never actually switches to French prediction.

But on my Keyone and Priv with version 3, multi-language input works well, although not as well as BB10 in some cases.

It's interesting to compare BB10 and v3 side by side, they will come up with slightly different suggestions.
    01-24-21 04:03 PM
    My BlackBerry KB works fine set up for combined English & French on my KEY² version 4 from Google Play
    01-24-21 05:06 PM
    My BlackBerry KB works fine set up for combined English & French on my KEY² version 4 from Google Play
    On my Titan same version but language switch must be done using long spacebar press but otherwise generally works
    01-24-21 05:09 PM
    Just trying to find out if I can select a sentence or block of text and toggle between lower case and upper case??
    02-03-21 11:12 AM
    Anyone have the new link for the cobalt blackberry keyboard apk?
    04-23-21 05:16 PM
    Is the app still developed?

I always get google play connection error
    Can't install anything
    Apps already installed don't display updates although There are newer versions on playstore
    09-15-21 10:57 AM
    Is the app still developed?

I always get google play connection error
    Can't install anything
    Apps already installed don't display updates although There are newer versions on playstore
    No, it was taken down.
    09-15-21 11:03 AM
    What do you guys use as an alternative?
    There is one?
    Why taken down?
    09-15-21 11:09 AM
    There is one?
    Why taken down?
    Try this: https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...804.1609278788
    09-15-21 11:12 AM
    That thread was seemingly deleted.
    09-15-21 11:32 AM
    There is one?
    Why taken down?
    Just use SwiftKey. Modern, theme-able, and actively supported.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-15-21 11:42 AM
    Just use SwiftKey. Modern, theme-able, and actively supported.
    Yeah but it's just not the same. And I don't get the same range of next word guesses. I would have just flicked up "but" after the "Yeah" above.

And the SwiftKey is close, but not quite the look of the bb keyboard.

BlackBerry Keyboard for Android.-screenshot_20210915-115421.jpg BlackBerry Keyboard for Android.-screenshot_20210915-115614.jpg
    09-15-21 12:00 PM
    That thread was seemingly deleted.
    Ah - must have just been deleted by mods, I guess.
    09-15-21 12:10 PM
    Ah - must have just been deleted by mods, I guess.
    It is against the TOS here to post links to content that is "protected"... If someone sent letters to Cobalt, Future isn't going to allow it. Just like posting links to watch some Movie or download Songs.... it's illegal.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-15-21 01:29 PM
    What about inbox?
    Tried
    outlook
    K9
    Yahoo

Not satisfied with any of them
    09-15-21 01:43 PM
    What about inbox?
    Tried
    outlook
    K9
    Yahoo

Not satisfied with any of them
    What does that have to do with “BlackBerry Keyboard for Android” thread? You’re better off reading and posting in the various threads about BlackBerry Inbox here.
    09-15-21 01:50 PM
361 ... 12131415