Not very often, I'm usually just type letter by letter and I'd say majority of the time it flips to symbol page when am trying to hit the i, u or o keys. I have to type very slowly to get it to stop. On my dtek60 I had no issues typing fast on the virtual keyboard but when I speed up on this one it seems to flip to the symbol board. I can't live without the swipe to delete and long press f@tions of the BlackBerry keyboard I've tried, the Samsung keyboard is more frustrat@g than this issue. I did see a post @ android central where they described the same issue. (I didn't fix some of the times it just happened, the last @ sign was the word "on"). The last two entries in this thread seem to refer to the same issue: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...erry-apps.html
    11-20-18 05:25 PM
    Is this thread still active?
    Why are my predictions so small?
    Also is there a way to combine 2 languages without switching keyboards ? Works perfect on my z30
    Is this an android thing or I m doing something wrong?BlackBerry Keyboard for Android.-screenshot_20181222-152616.pngBlackBerry Keyboard for Android.-screenshot_20181222-152626.pngBlackBerry Keyboard for Android.-screenshot_20181222-152707.png
    12-22-18 07:35 AM
    I was personally never able to use the BB Kryboard with more than two languages at the se time, as in my BB10 devices.... Did somebody had more lucky or succeeded in this?
    12-30-18 10:26 AM
    Keyboard from BlackBerry Manager should not conflict with official Play Store versions of BlackBerry Hub+.
    Dear Cobalt, is it possible to have a white or clear version of the Keyboard you made for Android?
    01-02-19 08:22 PM
    I was personally never able to use the BB Kryboard with more than two languages at the se time, as in my BB10 devices.... Did somebody had more lucky or succeeded in this?
    You simply need to setup the two languages (primary and secondary). Then, in the main language selector, you will see that your main language is listed two times. Select the second entry and save the settings. That's it.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    01-04-19 01:01 PM
    Dear Cobalt, is it possible to have a white or clear version of the Keyboard you made for Android?
    Sorry, I'm not modding the apps. Just compatibility fixes.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-04-19 01:02 PM
    Sorry, I'm not modding the apps. Just compatibility fixes.
    Is there a way to make the predictions text bigger?
    Right now is tiny af.
    On a tablet btw
    01-07-19 09:31 AM
    Is there a way to make the predictions text bigger?
    Right now is tiny af.
    On a tablet btw
    Unfortunately, the text size is hard-coded and doesn't change dynamically according to the screen resolution. A quirk resulting from the fact that BlackBerry didn't intend to run the KB on a tablet.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-07-19 09:55 AM
    Using BB keyboard on my OnePlus 6 and, as a longtime BlackBerry device user, I sure do appreciate Cobalt's efforts in making this possible on my new device. Thanks Cobalt!
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    01-17-19 09:21 PM
    Dear Cobalt232, Is there any progress on the bug that has the symbol board appearing when I try to type the i and o keys? I've turned off the predictive text and I'm still hav@g the same problem. It is up to date and I don't see it in the list of issues. I have tried other keyboards but I still prefer the BlackBerry one. I have an S9+. Thanks
    01-31-19 02:21 PM
    Why i get ¿ and ¡ twice but euro, pound, yen signs are missing?
    Anybody else having same problem?
    Also the symol button above the numbers button in numbers mode does nothing. I swipe to switch (mainly why i use BlackBerry kb) but just saying.

BlackBerry Keyboard for Android.-screenshot_20190205-170112.png
    BlackBerry Keyboard for Android.-screenshot_20190205-170105.png
    02-05-19 09:11 AM
    Unfortunately, the text size is hard-coded and doesn't change dynamically according to the screen resolution. A quirk resulting from the fact that BlackBerry didn't intend to run the KB on a tablet.
    I noticed the tiny text when trying out the keyboard on my Kindle Fire HD 8.

I figured it was a screen resolution thing, but it's weird in that the tablet is 1280x800 while my S9 is much higher at 2220x1080 (I'm not running at the highest it can do).

Everything else on the keyboard scales right on the tablet except the predictive text.

Nothing really to add, just commenting on my experience using the BlackBerry keyboard on a tablet.
    02-05-19 01:23 PM
    I hope that our friends at BlackBerry are reading this :-)
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-05-19 01:39 PM
    I hope that our friends at BlackBerry are reading this :-)
    Especially if they do plan to officially release the keyboard app with the rest of the Hub Suite in the future. Not that I know they will, just going from rumor. The rest of the apps run well on the Kindle Fire.

(I have the 8th gen running the Android 7 based version of the Fire OS, Google-ized with the Play Store, and launcher hijacked to run Nova Launcher on it).
    02-05-19 02:27 PM
    Thanks for your work Cobalt, I have missed this keyboard so much. Do you know if there is a setting to have predictive text in other apps? for example, when I am doing a web search, predictive text does not pop up. Also, I know you mentioned that you are not modding the app but I remember the original app on my Z10 had an option to pick a white keyboard. Shouldn't there be a setting somewhere built in?
    05-08-19 11:01 PM
    Thanks for your work Cobalt, I have missed this keyboard so much. Do you know if there is a setting to have predictive text in other apps? for example, when I am doing a web search, predictive text does not pop up. Also, I know you mentioned that you are not modding the app but I remember the original app on my Z10 had an option to pick a white keyboard. Shouldn't there be a setting somewhere built in?
    Got to ask BlackBerry about that, since it's their app.

And, no, there is no light/dark setting like the BB10 keyboard has.
    05-08-19 11:24 PM
    Why i get ¿ and ¡ twice but euro, pound, yen signs are missing?
    Anybody else having same problem?
    Also the symol button above the numbers button in numbers mode does nothing. I swipe to switch (mainly why i use BlackBerry kb) but just saying.
    I have no idea why you are seeing doubles, but long-press any letter/symbol and more symbols pop up. See if you can find the missing symbols this way.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-19 06:02 AM
    I have no idea why you are seeing doubles, but long-press any letter/symbol and more symbols pop up. See if you can find the missing symbols this way.

Posted via CB10
    Silly me. Never crossed my mind to try it. Yes if I pres the $ sign they are there.
    Curious thing is that numbers page $ long press autoselcts € but symbol page $ long press autoselects ¥
    05-15-19 03:17 AM
    Just updated the keyboard to v 4.1 but is unusable. Keeps crashing. Reverting to 3.4.1.16457.
    Android 6.0 here. Any chance the new kb works only on newer android versions or is just a bug that will be fixed in the future?
    05-24-19 12:12 AM
    Just updated the keyboard to v 4.1 but is unusable. Keeps crashing. Reverting to 3.4.1.16457.
    Android 6.0 here. Any chance the new kb works only on newer android versions or is just a bug that will be fixed in the future?
    The new version now only supports v8a architecture. Nothing we can do.
    05-24-19 12:54 AM
    I had an update for the BB keyboard to version 4.1904.0.16654 and since then it stopped working with the message "Blackerry Keyboard keeps stopping" - I restarted the device (well, forgot to change the keyboard and could not enter the password - but that I could solve via safe mode) - I removed and reinstalled Blackberry Manager and the keyboard app but same situation as before.
    Its on Android 8.
    Has anyone experienced similar issues and is there a way to solve the problem? Thanks.
    05-24-19 01:34 AM
    I had an update for the BB keyboard to version 4.1904.0.16654 and since then it stopped working with the message "Blackerry Keyboard keeps stopping" - I restarted the device (well, forgot to change the keyboard and could not enter the password - but that I could solve via safe mode) - I removed and reinstalled Blackberry Manager and the keyboard app but same situation as before.
    Its on Android 8.
    Has anyone experienced similar issues and is there a way to solve the problem? Thanks.
    As stated above, BlackBerry dropped support for 32bit architecture devices. Youll need to rollback to Keyboard v3.4. It's available in the BlackBerry Manager cloud repository.
    05-25-19 04:14 AM
    Will the keyboard work on new OnePlus 7Pro? if yes I do use it?
    05-27-19 12:59 PM
    Will the keyboard work on new OnePlus 7Pro? if yes I do use it?
    Read back in thread for the full information.
    05-27-19 01:41 PM
    Thanks a ton mate. There's nothing better than BlackBerry's keyboard
    05-27-19 10:04 PM
361 ... 45678 ...