Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    So after years of BlackBerry and no device in sight and higher and higer prices for key devices and no full screen device I just moved on to test a Huawai device and allready get a subscribe on the HUB+ but how do I get BlackBerry KEYboard installed. I loved that keyboard on my Z10,Z30,Z3 and so on.

I allready tried to install cobalt blackberry manager but it doesn't install the app. Is there another way to install BlackBerry KEYboard or is there a good alternative. Seems Gboard from google also look ok.

So is there any solution to get install BB KEYboard
    dantheman77 and Spidey134 like this.
    03-29-19 06:44 AM
    So after years of BlackBerry and no device in sight and higher and higer prices for key devices and no full screen device I just moved on to test a Huawai device and allready get a subscribe on the HUB+ but how do I get BlackBerry KEYboard installed. I loved that keyboard on my Z10,Z30,Z3 and so on.

I allready tried to install cobalt blackberry manager but it doesn't install the app. Is there another way to install BlackBerry KEYboard or is there a good alternative. Seems Gboard from google also look ok.

So is there any solution to get install BB KEYboard
    Download from here.

Posted via CB10
    Spidey134 likes this.
    03-29-19 06:48 AM
    Besides the Cobalt manager I don't have any help, but what phone did you get? How's it running bbry apps so far? Are you using bbry launcher too, or sticking with something else? How about DTEK for security? I'm interested in a bbry slab but unfortunately they aren't making any.
    Spidey134 likes this.
    03-29-19 06:49 AM
    Download from here.

Posted via CB10
    I download the manager allready but keeps saying time out when you try to install an app.

I use a Huawai mate 20 and allready installed HUB+ with a subscribe of 1,09 . That works great and also the blackberry laucher with pop-up (love it).

Bad the keyboard will not work so gone find a black alternative keyboard. Pity because I can remember from my old fullscreen devices i like to swipe it for words
    Last edited by whatsever; 03-29-19 at 07:05 AM.
    dantheman77 likes this.
    03-29-19 06:53 AM
    The BlackBerry Keyboard has been changed from a playstore downloadable app to being integrated directly into a system app. At least for BlackBerry BBMo phones. That maybe why you can no longer download it from Playstore.
    Spidey134 likes this.
    03-29-19 07:13 AM
    I download the manager allready but keeps saying time out when you try to install an app.

I use a Huawai mate 20 and allready installed HUB+ with a subscribe of 1,09 . That works great and also the blackberry laucher with pop-up (love it).

Bad the keyboard will not work so gone find a black alternative keyboard. Pity because I can remember from my old fullscreen devices i like to swipe it for words
    My dad had the same issue on his Pocophone: BlackBerry Keyboard just wouldn't work. But then we installed LineageOS 16 and it now works like a charm. So I think it's some sort of limitation of the skin (in your case the Huawei skin).
    03-29-19 01:08 PM
    Doesn't have the flick but Microsoft's SwitfKey works really well with predictive text.... it has my thinking patterns down where it sometimes scary. And flow works very well for typing...

Plus there are a lot of customization.
    03-29-19 01:20 PM
    BlackBerry Manager downloads the keyboard from Play Store. No changes. The timeout you are suffering from when downloading is caused by a bad Internet connection.

Just try again. Don't use any vpn connection.
    03-29-19 05:17 PM
    Hey just noticed there is a new beta ( early March) build of the BlackBerry virtual keyboard uploaded to APK mirror. Looks like there may be an updated build to look forward to soon.
    Spidey134 likes this.
    03-31-19 09:58 AM
    Hey just noticed there is a new beta ( early March) build of the BlackBerry virtual keyboard uploaded to APK mirror. Looks like there may be an updated build to look forward to soon.
    And that the rumors of BlackBerry releasing their own keyboard... where just rumors.
    04-01-19 09:46 AM
    And that the rumors of BlackBerry releasing their own keyboard... where just rumors.
    We'll see. They are still supporting the VKB. That's what matters to those of us that use it.
    04-01-19 11:23 AM
    I wonder why it isn't released on the Play Store then... (I'm part of the beta program)
    04-02-19 12:03 PM
    I wonder why it isn't released on the Play Store then... (I'm part of the beta program)
    Same version we already have.
    04-02-19 03:50 PM
    Same version we already have.
    Nope. Play Store lists the latest beta as 3.4.1.16282 while APKMirror has 3.4.1.16457 so that's clearly newer.
    04-02-19 05:37 PM
    Nope. Play Store lists the latest beta as 3.4.1.16282 while APKMirror has 3.4.1.16457 so that's clearly newer.
    I have the latter. It's from the March build.
    04-02-19 05:43 PM
    I have the latter. It's from the March build.
    I have the former, despite being on the March build. Hence my *initial* question why it wasn't on the Play Store beta program yet. So I updated manually through APKMirror now.
    04-02-19 05:49 PM
    I have the former, despite being on the March build. Hence my *initial* question why it wasn't on the Play Store beta program yet. So I updated manually through APKMirror now.
    Well, v3.4.1.16457 is packaged with ABR886.
    mania626 likes this.
    04-02-19 07:38 PM