Hi gang,

does anyone know if there is some keyboard android app which looks exactly like the keyboard on Key2?

The size of the keys, the overall exact look. No need to have the same possibilities, but the look of the keyboard is crucial, because such wide keys are so rare to find in any keyboard apps. Most of the keys are tall on 99% android apps and with my fat finger I am making mistakes in almost every word. 😢 I would like to have on my Huawei such keyboard.

Thanks in advance 😉
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry KEY2 VKB android app-blackberry_key2_keyboard.jpg  
    02-12-19 02:50 PM
    Closest I can think of is, of course, the BlackBerry Virtual Keyboard. - https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...uired-1059855/
    Vladislavt likes this.
    02-12-19 03:21 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze, I'll try that. 😉👍
    02-12-19 03:56 PM
    Closest I can think of is, of course, the BlackBerry Virtual Keyboard. - https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...uired-1059855/
    This is great. Thanks Bla1ze. 😁

Can I uninstall now BlackBerry manager or that needs to stay installed on the phone?

Much obliged again.
    02-13-19 06:28 AM
    This is great. Thanks Bla1ze. ������

Can I uninstall now BlackBerry manager or that needs to stay installed on the phone?

Much obliged again.
    I believe you can uninstall it, but you MAY wish to keep it around to know where there are updates to the keyboard app.
    02-13-19 10:10 AM
    I believe you can uninstall it, but you MAY wish to keep it around to know where there are updates to the keyboard app.
    Agree. Thanks. I am so satisfacted with this keyboard.

But I have already decided, my next phone will definitely be some PKB BlackBerry device. Too much valued is comforn typing than anything else on android. 😉
    02-13-19 10:52 AM