Trying to find out what version of the latest hub update is beta and which version is public.

Receiving conflicting information, I'm on beta program but received the update with the change log below which CrackBerry say is the public release.

Supported integration for Discord, Remind, Reddit, Microsoft Teams, and Yahoo Messenger
    Set the font type and size for outgoing emails
    Improved compatibility with SMS Organizer and mysms
    Open calendar invitations even if you don't have BlackBerry Calendar installed
    Consistent look and visual style with other BlackBerry apps

This version is 1.5.8.14520

If there is anyone on the beta program can you let me know what version your rocking please? I've double checked and I'm still in the program hence the confusion. Not sure if CrackBerry have made an error in reporting or I've received the wrong update.
    03-21-18 05:29 AM
    1.5.8.14520 is the available version and if there are any errors, it's based on BlackBerry's changelogs. You can see the differences on APK mirror - https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/blackb...14520-release/ Seems they adjusted the changelog after as both logged in and logged out are now the same. I've updated the post accordingly. For you, don't worry about it. You should be on the version you're on.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Hub Update Beta & Public-screenshot-2018-03-21-07.38.51.png  
    03-21-18 05:37 AM
    aaaah so your saying that the change log for beta and official versions are the same now?
    03-21-18 07:16 AM
    would post a screenshot of my change log but I don't know how to do it
    03-21-18 07:17 AM
    would post a screenshot of my change log but I don't know how to do it
    You don't know how to post or how to take a screen shot?
    03-21-18 07:47 AM
    You don't know how to post or how to take a screen shot?
    How to post an image in the forums on the CrackBerry app. Not seeing an option to add attachments
    03-21-18 08:00 AM