Recently I switched to Galaxy Note 9 from Blackberry DTEK50 (before was with Classic). I had to use a professional and capable email client. I tried Samsung Email which turned out to be not-so-good. I searched and used Aqua, Gmail app, Edison, Outlook but let me share that Blackberry Hub is the best of them all. It has so many features that others do not have. I don't know why Outlook and Aqua, 9, etc are there on top 10 lists everywhere and astonished nobody even mentions BB Hub in their lists. BB Hub is much superior than all of them hands down. Yes, it is due for an upgrade but it still is much better than every other email app out there.

I even have suggested BB to add these 2 features:

1- A "thread" button on opened emails when you click, it opens the emails associated with the relevant email.

2- Attach from Whatsapp, mainly pdf documents.

I would strongly suggest BB to promote BB Hub+ specially email since it is a software company; they should definitely do it...
    12-05-18 09:57 PM
    You may have not experienced it yet but as much as I would love to agree with you Hub has some basic bugs that had been carried over from its launch in 2015 to this day.

These bugs are continually being put off by the development team, hopefully because they are working on an improved version and not some more concerning reasons.

It is hands down the best and only message aggregator out there and there are certainly some unique features that no other email client app provides but it is still short in more areas than I can indicate in one post.

Look around in the Hub section of the forum and you will find them all.

Huge potential though there is no doubt!
    Spidey134 likes this.
    12-05-18 10:05 PM
    Recently I switched to Galaxy Note 9 from Blackberry DTEK50 (before was with Classic). I had to use a professional and capable email client. I tried Samsung Email which turned out to be not-so-good. I searched and used Aqua, Gmail app, Edison, Outlook but let me share that Blackberry Hub is the best of them all. It has so many features that others do not have. I don't know why Outlook and Aqua, 9, etc are there on top 10 lists everywhere and astonished nobody even mentions BB Hub in their lists. BB Hub is much superior than all of them hands down. Yes, it is due for an upgrade but it still is much better than every other email app out there.

1- A "thread" button on opened emails when you click, it opens the emails associated with the relevant email.

I would strongly suggest BB to promote BB Hub+ specially email since it is a software company; they should definitely do it...
    I agree. I've tried most if not all of the major email/aggregator apps. Definitely when it comes to features and especially push speed (for Outlook), NOTHING comes close.
    Spidey134 likes this.
    12-15-18 02:29 PM
    For my use, the Hub is by far the best email application. Others are not close in my view. I don't know how anyone could use any other after using hub.
    Lindsay Dastrup and Spidey134 like this.
    01-04-19 12:18 PM
    In agreement. I use the suite on my LG V30.
    01-12-19 08:08 PM
    Any of you use the Beta version and happen to like the new design direction?

Way too "loud" / cartoonish in my view!

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/new-blackberry-app-suite-1160724/
    01-12-19 10:14 PM

Don't hold your breath on any improvements unless you like small enhancements to appearance they have added to make you think they actually care
    01-13-19 07:30 AM
    I'm very satisfied with the the operation and the "new" look of the Hub. It serves my purpose very well.
    Spidey134 likes this.
    01-13-19 07:48 AM
    I am using the BlackBerry Hub on my OnePlus 6. The Hub is one of the many things BlackBerry got right in the "good old days."
    01-13-19 08:06 PM
    Only thing I miss from BB10 was how I could do most tasks from within the hub. There wasn't open the hub, click on a text message and that triggered another app to open. I know there is third party apps that help some but still was nice. With that said.. I do like opening one app to preview all my accounts, email and messages. With some added features they could make it great where regular non BlackBerry users would choose to use it.
    RK_BB, Spidey134 and Jake2826 like this.
    02-19-19 07:16 AM
    hub is why I came back to priv. it's something I'll even download when using a non BlackBerry phone....love it
    Spidey134 likes this.
    02-25-19 02:15 PM
    Only thing I miss from BB10 was how I could do most tasks from within the hub. There wasn't open the hub, click on a text message and that triggered another app to open. I know there is third party apps that help some but still was nice. With that said.. I do like opening one app to preview all my accounts, email and messages. With some added features they could make it great where regular non BlackBerry users would choose to use it.
    You must love the latest update to the HUB....
    RK_BB likes this.
    02-25-19 03:24 PM
    You must love the latest update to the HUB....
    I disabled the hub as sad as it is and just use the Android messenger app and Gmail stand alone applications. They really need to re tool the hub to make it more fluid and more useful. Until that happens this will work and still like my KeyOne a lot.
    02-25-19 08:53 PM
    I am using the BlackBerry Hub on my OnePlus 6. The Hub is one of the many things BlackBerry got right in the "good old days."
    Speaking of good old days, do you enjoy your OnePlus 6 with the gorgeous UI Slate font last seen on BlackBerry 10 devices? Despite my suggestion to license the font, BlackBerry Mobile failed to do so before OnePlus swooped in in 2017.
    02-25-19 09:39 PM
    I disabled the hub as sad as it is and just use the Android messenger app and Gmail stand alone applications. They really need to re tool the hub to make it more fluid and more useful. Until that happens this will work and still like my KeyOne a lot.
    The Hub works perfectly on my Google Pixel 3XL. I wouldn't be without it.
    Spidey134 likes this.
    03-05-19 12:54 PM
    I just had to add Skype for work and every message/call shows up in the HUB. Thank you for the HUB!
    Spidey134 likes this.
    03-22-19 08:49 PM
    If one compares the current Android Hub with older BlackBerry 10 Hub, you will notice how it is more e-mail committed, as some features, such as showing incoming text messages or redialling a missed call have been disabled. The "inbox", as it has been relabeled, allows to handle mails, WhatsApp, telegram, Twitter messages, but it isn't anymore the point where all the notification traffic converges, Just as it was in the old BlackBerry 10 OS. I wonder whether it will survive in the future, I hope it will, but I'm perplexed, as the Google environment pushes for an omologation where every app works as standalone and must be singularly opened. In the meantime, Inbox surely has good properties and works flawlessly. When it will be not available anymore or will be transformed into something more fashionable, I will switch to a plain Android phone
    RK_BB likes this.
    03-25-19 04:08 PM
    simply downgrade
    04-06-19 03:41 PM