Hey, I don't know if you guys have been doing the same thing but ever since Blackberry hub came to Android, I always wanted to know if there were any similar android apps.
    I finally came across one last month and it's become my daily hub app.

NOFT https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.manager.noft

If anyone has any other alternatives, let me know, I'd be interested in trying them out.
    As for NOFT, I really recommend, it's much simpler than Blackberry hub and that's a good thing. It does a great job compiling notifications in a way that doesn't feel strenuous like Hub/Inbox does.

Posted from my Blackberry KeyOne
    arif b santoso likes this.
    05-20-19 09:50 AM
    Cool....

Wonder who 10737810 Canada Inc is? I know not every developer in Canada worked for BlackBerry, but...
    05-20-19 10:05 AM
    I just uninstalled like this

... backup notes, uninstall hub, hub services, notes, calendar, tasks... Original will install each time... go to Google play and uncheck automatic updates for each of those apps... all will work again

**added: device search needs to be rolled back to August 2018 version on AppMirror... and don't forget to uncheck auto-update for that on GooglePlay too...

Easiest is just to roll all back to stock, and no searching for replacements needed, I just left it like that...

You will see to re-install your email accounts in Hub and it will get everything back... automatically imports contacts and calendar from Google, other users might need to import that...

one additional thought... playstore will likely update to the new hub & hub+services crippled ...you will need to shut off updates in playstore for hub+, hub+services, tasks, calendar, notes, contacts so you can still get text messages and phone calls in the hub...
    gouger05 likes this.
    05-23-19 01:19 PM