Verizon Galaxy S7 - if I use Hub and the other BB apps, will the contacts and calendar sync to my stock apps on the phone?
    09-09-16 01:05 PM
    I don't believe so. The idea is to use the BlackBerry apps instead. The calendar is definitely better, but the contacts app is just ok, up to your preference.

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    09-09-16 01:13 PM
    Verizon Galaxy S7 - if I use Hub and the other BB apps, will the contacts and calendar sync to my stock apps on the phone?
    It's likely -- depending on where the email/calendar/contacts are based. They wouldn't sync directly, but through the server. Example: If it's a Gmail account (IMAP) or an Outlook.com account, sending an email from the Hub will send through/sync with the base account. That should sync through to your stock app.
    09-09-16 01:40 PM
    I use Hub on my S7 , works great , it will do what you are asking. I do still have some calendar issues with my outlook.com account
    It's likely -- depending on where the email/calendar/contacts are based. They wouldn't sync directly, but through the server. Example: If it's a Gmail account (IMAP) or an Outlook.com account, sending an email from the Hub will send through/sync with the base account. That should sync through to your stock app.
    09-11-16 07:25 AM
    My S7 hub sync the agenda with Google, my contacts sync with Outlook 2016. For this one I use software called MyPhoneExplorer

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-12-16 05:16 AM
    Mostly no. It depends on what type of account you added it as.

Notice how in the Settings -> Accounts screen, there are different types. If you added accounts as BlackBerry Hub+ account types (preferred and necessary for most Hub+ features) the Google stock apps won't recognize them. But, for example, if you add an account as a Google account, it will work in both the stock Google Calendar and Hub+ Calendar.
    02-09-17 05:42 PM