The title says it all. I have a Galaxy S9 with a pretty tall screen and I find the font in the interface too large. I'd like to see more items at a glance. With my last phone I had root and xposed interface, so I had no issue shrinking the app font, but with my new S9 I'm not doing that (yet).

Can anyone help me adjust Blackberry Hub so that I'm seeing more items at once?
    If not, can you recommend someone who I can speak to about editing the apk to modify the font?
    08-18-18 01:18 PM
    The title says it all. I have a Galaxy S9 with a pretty tall screen and I find the font in the interface too large. I'd like to see more items at a glance. With my last phone I had root and xposed interface, so I had no issue shrinking the app font, but with my new S9 I'm not doing that (yet).

Can anyone help me adjust Blackberry Hub so that I'm seeing more items at once?
    If not, can you recommend someone who I can speak to about editing the apk to modify the font?
    I'm not aware of a setting for this in Hub. But in your phone's settings there should be an option to change the system font size. This should be able to be found in the Display setting. Hub does change text size according to that setting. I have mine set to the smallest text size.
    08-18-18 06:53 PM
    That's not a bad idea! Definitely a decent last resort. Although looking at it, if I make my fonts as small as the slider on my phone lets, I get to see like 1 and a half more messages in hub. It looks much better, but it's not worth making everything else on my phone much smaller. I'm currently looking into editing the base apk file.
    08-18-18 07:08 PM