Nope. Gotten a few updates to BBM, Hub, and Hub Services but nothing has fixed it yet and I haven't heard from them again. To be honest, I'm not even surprised.
    You on BBM beta? I haven't seen an update since June 21st. Haven't received a response to the G-d knows how many reports I've sent. Haven't felt a twinge of surprise. Emtek doesn't seem at all aware who they licensed the app from.

It's so sad.
    08-03-17 10:59 PM
    I'm pretty sure I am, yes. Kinda wish I'd never signed up for any beta access though.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-03-17 11:03 PM
    I'm pretty sure I am, yes. Kinda wish I'd never signed up for any beta access though.
    You have more direct access to give'm heck. Keep it up!
    08-03-17 11:11 PM
    If only it mattered. I don't even know how to contact them. I used the link in the Play Store.
    08-03-17 11:12 PM
    I'm in agreement of this. Too bad there is no way to contact the beta team for feedback or to even leave the beta. Not sure why they wouldn't do what every other app does and just make it a beta in Google Play that you can sign up for or leave easily.
    08-04-17 04:48 PM
    I'm in agreement of this. Too bad there is no way to contact the beta team for feedback or to even leave the beta. Not sure why they wouldn't do what every other app does and just make it a beta in Google Play that you can sign up for or leave easily.
    I just remembered I can leave messages in the Beta Zone. Gonna do that. Maybe that's a better way.

I agree with being able to leave. It's like I'm trapped now. Even with beta OS updates. I asked to leave and they told me I can't. I was told to make another BBID if I don't wanna beta test. That's just ridiculous. I have all my contacts and whatnot tied to this ID. App purchases, too. Sad "support" team.
    08-04-17 05:27 PM
31 12