I don't know what you're talking about. The Suite is free and ad-enabled, but provides an in-app option to pay and get rid of ads. But it's only one skew.
    Sorry let me be more clear, the corporate billing shows them as TWO units and according to blackberry billing are as such. Our letter we received from BlackBerry stated to us that the two products (paid) will continue for the foreseeable future. Sorry for the miss speak.
    01-13-22 11:32 AM
    So the launcher will definitely be gone?

I am using it now just because of familiarity. Don't understand why the wallpaper moves when scrolling left and right when I am using the same Samsung background that did not move when using the Samsung launcher.
    I still use the launcher too basically for the pop up widgets. I can't find another launcher that does it like BB Launcher.
    01-13-22 04:11 PM
    Still will use paid HUB+ as long as they let me (at this point just got so used to it).

Will have to be careful with the EOL of Password keeper. Really don't wanna run into problems there
    01-13-22 04:33 PM
    Still will use paid HUB+ as long as they let me (at this point just got so used to it).

Will have to be careful with the EOL of Password keeper. Really don't wanna run into problems there
    Use Bitwarden. It's cloud-based, cross-platform, free, and more secure (as it's both end-to-end encrypted and open source).
    01-13-22 04:43 PM
    I guess we can all have a go at this: Instant No Button! Star Wars funnies FTW!

I'll hold on to the keyboard for dear life until it no longer functions... But I suppose I should start looking for options for HUB/Calendar. Any calendar app that sports the Meeting Mode?
    01-14-22 07:15 AM

I'll hold on to the keyboard for dear life until it no longer functions... But I suppose I should start looking for options for HUB/Calendar. Any calendar app that sports the Meeting Mode?
    Samsung Calendar
    01-14-22 07:52 AM

I read an article this morning that also mentioned that the BB Keyboard was also EOL in August. I wonder what happens to the enhancements they made to the SwiftKey keyboard. Be nice if SwiftKey can aquire the flick typing.
    01-14-22 02:05 PM
    I read an article this morning that also mentioned that the BB Keyboard was also EOL in August. I wonder what happens to the enhancements they made to the SwiftKey keyboard. Be nice if SwiftKey can aquire the flick typing.
    I agree... but afraid enhancements like that would be IP that either BlackBerry or the new IP owners will still have rights to. Knowing Chen and BlackBerry they wouldn't just set a price on it... they wanted a ongoing revenue stream that MS didn't want anything to do with. But the new owners might be willing to let it go... cheap?
    01-14-22 02:14 PM
    Samsung Calendar
    Care to to tell me how to do it, because I do not see that feature on my S10 running Android 12..

For the record, I am talking about the Calendar putting the phone on DND whenever a calendar event marked as busy cones up.
    01-14-22 02:19 PM
    IS it time for me to finally ditch BB Password Keeper and BBM Enterprise? Is BB Enterprise at any risk? I only use it for 1 person now. I know it's dumb, but I like having a dedicated chat for this 1 person and don;t have to use Whatsapp or FB Messenger or something else.
    Brai7 likes this.
    01-14-22 03:42 PM
    Is there a Password app that would allow migration from Password Keeper?
    01-15-22 03:26 PM
    you can export password keeper out in a no encrypted manner and migrate over to most other apps without issue.
    01-15-22 05:11 PM
    Is there a Password app that would allow migration from Password Keeper?
    Bitwarden is hands-down the best free option out there.
    dmlis likes this.
    01-15-22 05:39 PM
    Use Bitwarden. It's cloud-based, cross-platform, free, and more secure (as it's both end-to-end encrypted and open source).
    Agree 100%. IMO, Bitwarden is the only "no-brainer" cross-platform cloud password manager. And if you're technical and don't want to use the public cloud, it's open source, so you can set up private cloud or on-prem server.

Personally, I've stopped storing passwords in the cloud entirely. I use KeePassXC and local physical storage with off-site physical backup. But for 95+% of people who prefer the convenience and Resilience of the Cloud, Bitwarden can't be beat.

Posted via CB10
    pdr733 and dmlis like this.
    01-15-22 07:22 PM
    you can export password keeper out in a no encrypted manner and migrate over to most other apps without issue.
    Just be sure to save that unencrypted file to a USB and remove it from your machine when not in use. Then once the data has been imported into a new password manager, either physically destroy that drive or perform a secure reformat that writes over all the data multiple times.

Think of that unencrypted PW file like a vial.of Smallpox virus. Anyone who has access to it for a few seconds could turn your life upside down.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-22 07:28 PM
    Agree 100%. IMO, Bitwarden is the only "no-brainer" cross-platform cloud password manager. And if you're technical and don't want to use the public cloud, it's open source, so you can set up private cloud or on-prem server.

Personally, I've stopped storing passwords in the cloud entirely. I use KeePassXC and local physical storage with off-site physical backup. But for 95+% of people who prefer the convenience and Resilience of the Cloud, Bitwarden can't be beat.

Posted via CB10
    You can use Bitwarden and host the repository yourself.
    01-15-22 07:44 PM
    Just be sure to save that unencrypted file to a USB and remove it from your machine when not in use. Then once the data has been imported into a new password manager, either physically destroy that drive or perform a secure reformat that writes over all the data multiple times.

Think of that unencrypted PW file like a vial.of Smallpox virus. Anyone who has access to it for a few seconds could turn your life upside down.

Posted via CB10
    Right, immediately get rid of whatever you used for the transport. I figured it goes without saying that having an unencrypted copy of your passwords and such is not a great idea lol.
    01-15-22 07:53 PM
    You can use Bitwarden and host the repository yourself.
    Yes. That's what I was saying. You can host in a private cloud or on a local network. I have nothing but good things to say about Bitwarden!

Posted via CB10
    01-16-22 12:30 AM
    I agree with the recommendation of Bitwarden. The only thing I miss is the "travel mode" like on 1Password.
    01-16-22 03:40 PM
    I agree with the recommendation of Bitwarden. The only thing I miss is the "travel mode" like on 1Password.
    why did you favour bitwarden over 1password?
    01-17-22 11:08 AM
    why did you favour bitwarden over 1password?
    Open source. Free. End-to-end encryption.
    dmlis likes this.
    01-17-22 11:25 AM
    Open source. Free. End-to-end encryption.
    Is 1password not fully encrypted too?
    01-17-22 11:41 AM
    Is 1password not fully encrypted too?
    It is, yes.

But Bitwarden has the most features offered under the free tier.
    01-17-22 11:54 AM
    Thanks for the responses. I'll give Bitwarden a try.
    01-17-22 12:38 PM
    Bitwarden has also published the results of its 3rd party security audits:

https://bitwarden.com/help/article/i...arden-audited/

To be fair, 1Password has also completed SOC 2 certification and has undergone repeated penetration testing.

1Password DOES have travel mode, which I believe to be a big deal for people who travel internationally to countries that may require you to unlock your phone, including the US and China. While a US citizen has the right to deny a request to unlock a phone or laptop when returning tithe US (A non-citizen does not.) , border agents may make this unpleasant or inconvenient, detaining the refused for questioning and/or seizing a device for hours, days or weeks.

Posted via CB10
    dmlis likes this.
    01-18-22 05:22 AM
87 1234