I'm having an issue with BlackBerry Contacts app, this is on a Samsung S6, my contacts appear to be multiplying, I have one outlook. One hotmail and a corporate exchange Account for email. The outlook Account seems to be the issue in that most of my contacts have been recreated up to 8 times in my outlook Account and everything I try to separate the contacts the Contacts App crashes saying it has stopped, any advice is appreciated
    11-01-16 12:31 AM
    Delete the outlook account, reboot... see if all that contact are now gone, then recreate the account again... hoping it doesn't duplicate this time.
    11-01-16 07:46 AM
    I had the same issue and deleted the account
    11-01-16 12:57 PM
    I'm really starting to get a hate on for Android, everything takes so many steps nothing seems consistent or intuitive...

Anyway tried the above and I'm still getting multiple accounts once I add my outlook Account back in instead of John blow having one account for Account in the hub sometimes it will be two or three . Again tried to separate the joined Account that magically appeared and still the app crashes, this even happens with 2 Gmail accounts, or a mix Gmail + outlook, Gmail+ exchange, it seems the bloat ware Samsung contacts App is causing issues with the BlackBerry one, and I have no way of removing the Samsung one ( Corporate phone no rooting allowed).
    11-02-16 02:57 PM
    BlackBerry contacts on BlackBerry10 was the worst. I never seen some many complaints about any part of the bb10os as I did with their contacts
    Why would anyone install it on Android. It was garbage!

Communication's sent over BBM are NOT secured!
    11-03-16 06:16 AM
    I have BB Contacts installed on my LG G4. If I am in the dialer app and look at recent contacts, it uses the default LG contact. Then if I go to the BB contact icon, that opens the original LG contact app instead of using the BB contacts format. The only way I can get the BB contacts to work correctly is to clear the app cache. But as soon as I use the frequent contacts of the dialer, the same thing happens.
    If I use the BB contacts app and call from there, everything seems fine.
    Has anyone else seen this behavior? The LG contacts app appears to be one I cannot disable or uninstall.
    11-03-16 01:20 PM
    I'm having app crashes and it confused one contact with the other, other than that it's fine with me but as I learned with bb10 and just windows, if it syncs use only one account. No matter what they say use only one account. Same thing with windows 10, 8,8.1 screw this synchronization thing lol
    newcollector likes this.
    01-11-17 06:42 AM