Before somebody says anything... no, they are not hidden in settings.

I updated all my BlackBerry apps yesterday. Since then anything that I've added to the calendar shows up on my Google account, but not on my phone.

Everything I entered on the 31st won't display. It's now happening today as well. I deleted the calendar and made a new one. As far as I can tell the default calendar only appears to be the one that's affected. I have three others on my phone.

Looking on Google Play I can see that others appeared to be experiencing the same issue. However I haven't found a solution yet.

Has anyone else encountered this?
    04-01-17 08:02 AM
    I experienced the exact same issue yesterday, only for the 31st of March. However, oddly enough, I have a BlackBerry Calendar widget set up on page 2 of my home screen, and it showed everything fine there. Upon entering the app, there were no appointments shown for March 31st. These needs to be fixed asap.
    04-01-17 02:05 PM
    Try switching to a different view like week or agenda and then back to month. There's a thread on this in the BlackBerry HUB+ Suite forum.
    04-02-17 10:26 AM
    Try switching to a different view like week or agenda and then back to month. There's a thread on this in the BlackBerry HUB+ Suite forum.
    Thanks. That proves that the entries are there. Which is great!

Still proves that there is a glitch somewhere as well...
    04-03-17 07:41 AM