Without warning, my BlackBerry Calendar App has stopped displaying all of my Office 365 appointments. I have checked the app permissions (and Hub+ Services permissions), checked to make sure calendar sync is activated, checked to make sure the calendar in question is set to be displayed, uninstalled and re-installed the app, checked the account password, without any progress.

I can add an appointment in the BlackBerry App and it will show up both on my phone and in Outlook, but my phone is not displaying any of my existing appointments even though three days ago, it was working just fine.

Any insight?

T.I.A.
    01-20-19 01:10 PM
    Are you using a BlackBerry phone, or another android with the Hub Suite installed.

Are you on the beta or released version.

Everything still working fine on my S8 with the released version of the suite. Synchronizing with an Office 365 work account as well as a personal outlook.com account. Calendar and all.
    01-20-19 01:25 PM
    I'm on an LG V30 with Hub+ Services installed. I finally resolved this by removing the entire account from Hub+ and then re-adding it.
    01-20-19 01:36 PM